★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Do you think this will ever happen?

06-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Do you think this will ever happen?

Does anyone think (or know) if games such as pokemon and zelda will ever be written for the iphone? im not talking jailbraking, im talking real app store legit stuff?
06-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Absolutely never.

06-24-2009, 04:27 PM
I read the title of this thread and knew it would have to do with pokemon. and no it will not.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
06-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Nintendo, of ALL the major video game publishers/developers are the absolute most insanely strict when it comes to exclusivity to a platform (in this case theirs). There's no way that would ever happen.

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
06-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymos View Post
I read the title of this thread and knew it would have to do with pokemon. and no it will not.
Rofl, somehow I did too. That or it had something to do with jailbreaking. Either way, this is never happening. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
06-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Would you imagine that you would be able to play Sonic on a Nintendo platform?

No, never.

Would you imagine that you would be able to play Sonic WITH Mario in a game?

No, never.

All that said, I do not think that this is going to happen soon. But it is not impossible. Anything is possible.

Maybe on iPhone 100 GS.......our grandchild will be able to play.....