★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-19-2012, 05:32 AM
So how is the game play after the first update? I am willing to buy it, but not sure if this game is better than other of its genre.
12-19-2012, 05:34 AM
I'm enjoying it, update has improved it, its a bargain at 99c, i mean come on its a dollar. Dont think you have to wait too much to make up your mind about this game, you've seen the videos for it, the devs seem to be happy to keep improving it instead of abandoning it. And its a dollar

01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
A new update for FLASHOUT 3D is on the way! New ship, more music and some fixes. Stay tuned for more info and thanks for your support!
01-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Jujubee View Post
A new update for FLASHOUT 3D is on the way! New ship, more music and some fixes. Stay tuned for more info and thanks for your support!
Is you the devs for flashout? If so, please see the new games called Repulze. If repulze marry flashout, the baby will be awesome.
01-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Still hoping for 3GS support seeing the free version running at a very smooth framerate and great sense of speed. Hope you really consider it.
01-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Is you the devs for flashout? If so, please see the new games called Repulze. If repulze marry flashout, the baby will be awesome.
First you mean are you the devs. And its one game not more. Just helping you.
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
First you mean are you the devs. And its one game not more. Just helping you.
Ok, I know what you means. We didnt learn English until after 13 year old. I speak 99% of time mandarin. So my english is not good. Sometimes, I need the google translate also.

But I go for classes, and some main reasons I join here is becoz the lucturer in class say interact in online forum can helps somebody english. hope it is too. (plus I like games too, so is winwin).
01-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Ok, I know what you means. We didnt learn English until after 13 year old. I speak 99% of time mandarin. So my english is not good. Sometimes, I need the google translate also.

But I go for classes, and some main reasons I join here is becoz the lucturer in class say interact in online forum can helps somebody english. hope it is too. (plus I like games too, so is winwin).
Oh sorry didn't know you were different country my fault.well yea being here will help (because you will get corrected some not so nice either) plus this is the best site for games.
01-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Still hoping for 3GS support seeing the free version running at a very smooth framerate and great sense of speed. Hope you really consider it.
We are considering it indeed and this new update might bring this support - I should know more in a day or two. The first iPad might also be supported.
01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Jujubee View Post
We are considering it indeed and this new update might bring this support - I should know more in a day or two. The first iPad might also be supported.
Sounds great!