★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Krog is a dungeon crawling RPG that follows our hero into a mysterious castle in search of his kidnapped mate.

Explore a strange castle, home to industrious creatures, an army of Censor-mages, and a growing corruption.

AENIGMA's comments:

09-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Well, since this interesting looking game I have never heard of(and apparantly I'm not alone) is on sale, has anyone tried this game, or have any idea what the gameplay is like, how polished it is, etc?

09-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Well, since this interesting looking game I have never heard of(and apparantly I'm not alone) is on sale, has anyone tried this game, or have any idea what the gameplay is like, how polished it is, etc?
This is the first I've seen or heard of it, and...

Hello beautiful.

So yeah, like he said, anyone played this yet?

DBC

I give up.
09-27-2012, 06:49 PM
The title Krog is worthy of a possible download
The video looks really neat but beyond that who knows
Who knows?
09-27-2012, 07:12 PM
I've just puchased angry piggies and apocalypse max...need some reviews on this one to take it...anyway looks very intriguing

I love this world!
10-24-2012, 12:43 AM
It's free now. Looks very interesting, I'm going to try it out.
10-24-2012, 03:33 AM
Ew... that icon.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Hey hey! Nice to see that someone has already started a thread here.

I'm Ryan, I designed and developed this game last year, and just launched version 2. I have a background in creating 3d simulations and training applications, but this is my first GAME to date.

Exact-Psience will be happy to see that I've improved upon the ugly icon (what was I thinking?).

I'd love for you guys to try out the game (again, if you played the old version) and let me know what you think of it. It's no longer free, but I do have some promo codes for the toucharcade community.

AAFERXH46TPW
LWW49TEE3WWF
EHHJWYANEE33
4X44FA9LH9A6
739YLW99PR47

There also a contest on the Krog website www.krogthegame.com awarding a $50 itunes gift cert for a randomly selected screenshot share.

Thanks!

Last edited by ryanmillercg; 03-13-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: forgot to mention a contest
03-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey Ryan, welcome to Toucharcade!

I totally forgot about this game. Got it a long time ago, but it was too laggy to play. Maybe an update fixed it, so I'll take a look this week, and if it works, I will leave a small review here (:
03-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks for welcoming me, hehe. I've really just been a lurker on Toucarcade for the past few years, but now that I have an account, you may hear more from me.

The game doesn't run well on iPad 1 / iPhone 3GS, though the performance has dramatically improved since the release you played. I would love to hear how it runs on your device now compared to then. I've got quite a few devices sitting around here, but it's just not feasible for a micro-studio like myself to own everything :| I don't even want to talk about Android device testing.. hehe.