★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: bit Dungeon II is fast action-adventure game with a giant overworld to explore. Inspired by some of my favorite games Zelda, Diablo, and Dark Souls.

You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.

The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.

Features:
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
12-15-2014, 05:49 AM
Sweet will get this. liked the first game
12-15-2014, 06:09 AM
Damn it's to close to Christmas for me to buy an iTunes voucher I still have gifts to buy for other people before I can think about buying stuff for myself.
I'll stick this on my wish list for now but I'll be picking this up pronto in the new year.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, Warhammer40kDeathWatch, WrestlingRevolution.
12-15-2014, 06:11 AM
Not optomized for 6 or 6 plus?
12-15-2014, 06:59 AM
Insta buy! Looks awesome!
12-15-2014, 07:30 AM
Great Game but the progress seems not to be saved if i close and reopen the game. Even if i rest by a campfire. Anyone else got this issue?
12-15-2014, 07:31 AM
What's the difference between this and the first game?

Devs I love supporting:
AH_Phan, WaveLightGames, Voncarp, ToonuvaGames, Dr_Nachin, Ryan Mitchell
12-15-2014, 07:49 AM
It has an overworld and dungeons now.
12-15-2014, 07:54 AM
On App Store it says it's iPhone 5 optimized, so why are there black bars on the sides in the screenshots?