★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Battle Dungeon (by Hunted Cow Studios)

01-03-2013, 03:11 PM
I went through apple support instead, got a refund within a week or so
01-03-2013, 03:31 PM
I didn't play the game - just saw about it today. This sucks.

I think they know that 90% are pirated simply because they know that X copies were sold, yet Y accounts were created. They don't know which account is via a pirated copy. Just numbers.

01-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I hope so. I submitted a "General - Other" ticket myself. While I could state the Apple ID used I couldn't state the exact date as it no longer shows up in my Purchase History. I also forgot to add it was $4.99 via the US AppStore.
Did you check go use itunes on your computer? Account->Purchase history? It would seem strange to me that Apple wouldn't keep a record of a -purchased-product.

Anyway, within itunes, every transaction (that shows up, at least) should have a button labeled "report a problem" next to each individual component of the purchase (in other words, there will be a summary for all purchases on a given day; if you select the bunch you should get a line item receipt).

I think the "report a problem" links pop up after you click the button on the bottom of the prior tansactions page which says, believe it or not, report a problem.
01-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunted Cow Studios View Post
Can you please PM me your ticket id so I can look into this for you?
pm sent , it seems when I submitted I may have created the account after I submitted the form and lost it? I resubmitted and its showing up now...thx and still in mourning of our loss of this game!
02-17-2013, 05:11 PM
We're going to be making an announcement about the return of Battle Dungeon soon!

To get the latest news on it, 'like' the Battle Dungeon page on Facebook and subscribe to our newsletter.

At the moment we can tell you that the new version of the game will feature a single player campaign (no multiplayer), brand new enemies and we've also removed Gems (and the IAPs to buy Gems).

Web: http://www.huntedcow.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/huntedcow
Twitter: @HuntedCow
02-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunted Cow Studios View Post
We're going to be making an announcement about the return of Battle Dungeon soon!

To get the latest news on it, 'like' the Battle Dungeon page on Facebook and subscribe to our newsletter.

At the moment we can tell you that the new version of the game will feature a single player campaign (no multiplayer), brand new enemies and we've also removed Gems (and the IAPs to buy Gems).
Can't wait
02-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Sounds great.
02-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Happy you decided to add a campaign, looking forward to it.

Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga
02-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Great news about single player campaign!
02-19-2013, 07:52 AM
Ill definitely be picking this up when it's rereleased.