• Publisher: Tap4Fun
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.2 MB
  • Version: 1.9.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Unite with players from around the world to vanquish enemies and conquer territory in Kings Empire!

* PLAY FOR FREE and JOIN MILLIONS of players around the world in a game enjoyed by people from all across the seven seas!

* CREATE alliances with other empires and UNITE to dominate and win PRIZES in daily and weekly EVENTS!

* MEET AND COMMUNICATE with players from around the world using WORLD CHAT and ALLIANCE CHAT features!

* CONSTRUCT & CUSTOMIZE your empire to suit your play style!

* RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES and TRAIN UNITS to overwhelm foes from around the world!

* ATTACK and TAKE CONTROL of strategic points in Kings Empire to take territorial control!

* UPGRADE buildings, abilities, and technology to expand your influence!

It has been 100 years since our kingdom was ravaged by invaders. For a century, our people have waited for a leader to restore our kingdom to glory. Take the throne and fulfill your destiny by leading us to greatness!

Collect resources to rebuild our cities, recruit and train powerful armies to crush our enemies, research technologies, and cooperate and compete with players from around the world. Featured by Apple hundreds of times worldwide, Kings Empire is the ultimate mobile depiction of online multiplayer strategy in a realistic medieval setting.

This is where your journey from a small township to sprawling empire begins. Take the throne!

Tap4Fun's comments:

Kings Empire is Tap4Funs third game in the Empire series after the successful Island Empire and Galaxy Empire. A half a year in the works, Kings Empire was develop by a top-notch team and is worth the wait.

Kings Empire inherits the essence of the Empire games and provides a higher level of strategic MMO, allowing players to experience the real taste of medieval European war. If Island Empire was the battle for supremacy on the ocean and Galaxy Empire the showdown in space, then Kings Empire is the battle for power and control on land.

King's Empire also introduces a GvG element that players have always asked for in our previous Empire games. Now Alliances can battle other alliances in order to conquer cities and create a name for yourself!

Forums: http://www.tap4fun.com/forum/

02-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Was recommended from a friend and I got to say it is pretty cool game. I would recommend it.

02-15-2012, 09:12 PM
looks quite interesting, I may check it out later today.
02-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tap4Fun View Post
allowing players to experience the real taste of medieval European war.
I must say...that sounds downright nightmarish, and absolutely blood-chilling, bone-rattling horrible

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
02-20-2012, 07:49 PM
King's Empire Deluxe is free for today on FreeAppADay! Normally priced at $9.99 the Deluxe version includes a free VIP gift package that incudles $20 worth of goodies. Get it for free before the deal is over! http://bit.ly/w1TYoh
02-23-2012, 09:13 PM
King's Empire Version 1.1 has been released. Many bugs have been fixed and to celebrate the success and rapid growth of King's Empire, the Deluxe version will remain free for another few days!
06-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Love the game -but tones of issues since last upgrade

Hey all .. I love this game and play it religiously! Since the last upgrade, there have been tones of errors, I just created a new world, and since the upgrade, I'm not able to log into my old one. Even had support change the password for me and short of uninstalling and re-installing the app, I keep getting the same error when trying to log in.
Even on my new world, I try to create the embassy and says the building cannot be upgraded, I'm missing troops along with gold - however, when I log out and log back in, they are there.

Do not let this stop you from trying this game, I totally love it and it's the only game I've kept no playing for any real length of time. I just hope that I can have my issues resolved soon.

Enjoy!
12-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Kings Empire

How to get the Battering Ram?