App description: Fantasy Conflict HD is the new adventure game from creators ofModern Conflict that brings the player to the fabulous faraway Kingdom of Baldoria.
As usual, there is a petty tyrant King in a dressing gown and his No. 1 enemies are the greedy dwarfs. And there is a crystal, the most valued sovereign possession, without which the alarm clock of the King cannot ring. Add to this wooden ballistic missiles, battle airships, as well as dark and light magic as weapon and you get a fun, entertaining and exciting cocktail called Fantasy Conflict HD!
Nothing suggest the impending trouble on the clear, fresh October morning when the King Flabbian IV failed to wake up at his unusual time. Yes, the King overslept, and all because the dwarfs (who else?) have stolen the precious crystal that for many years kept the passage of time in the Kingdom. Retribution will be inescapable and the enforcement of peace lightning fast. The valiant Royal Guard is already swiftly pursuing the thieving pipsqueaks while bringing enlightened monarchy to neighboring provinces.
The brave Royal Guard of Flabbian IV, armed with the latest technological advance, lead by the most experienced military chiefs of Baldoria and, most importantly, wielding long-lost magic spells, will fight for the King until the last dwarf flees the battle field. But is this the right path for the superpower and is Odin von Sneezmark the bulwark against the national threat to Baldoria's stock of crystals? The answers to these questions await the most courageous and persistent players!

In Fantasy Conflict HD, you will find:
- Adventure filled with fabulous characters, magic and humor
- Interesting and addictive campaign with 35 different missions
- 6 risky missions in Survival Battle mode
- Your own castles that can be built further, expanded and armed
- Your pocket army with soldiers, dwarfs, cannons and even battle air balloons
- Range of original magic spells and amulets that you can be use in battle and further enhance
- Many game achievements and awards, as well as achievements in the Game Center network service
10-03-2012, 07:58 AM
I'll be checking out the free version later, but am wondering what the difference is. I see a "buy gold" icon in the paid version too that rings the IAP alarm in my head. Is this another "pay up front and keep on paying" revenue model?

10-03-2012, 08:44 AM
what is the difference between free and regular version?
is it IAP to unlock missions, or to buy in game currency?
10-04-2012, 01:49 AM
I doesn't say anything about IAP in the itunes store....hmmm...

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
10-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortvind View Post
what is the difference between free and regular version?
is it IAP to unlock missions, or to buy in game currency?
Screenshot looks cool!

It seems you can unlock full version using IAP in the free version, which is not bad at all...
10-06-2012, 08:55 PM
the buy gold icon scares me off.
anyone played and can comment?
11-29-2012, 04:34 PM
well yeah there are iap and of course it affects balance. the reward from missions is very small and replaying levels is not that useful therefore. i bought iap to buy some advanced stuff but if you really want too buy good amulets and upgrade them you will need much more. and grinding is not the option because getting for replaying the level something like several hundred gold won't help to buy upgrades which cost 50k for example. overall the game is quite good and has appeal. there are some balance stuff. basically rush is always the best choice because enemy always has better spells, because game decides which spell you have playing a map and many of them are meh. some of the challenges are too random and stupid. so the game is ok but iap and ai are not the best. i played iphone version and there are also some issues with hitboxes, so i dunno if there is the same behavior on other devices.
11-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Very fun game, keeps me entertained for hours.