★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A slick and original zombie game Modojo
The Bowling Dead is an idea that gets a thumbs-up from me. Line em up and knock em down. IGN
The gameplay has such an incredible zen-like approach - swing away at the undead, or let them dance the night away; either way you get the last laugh App Spy.com

In a world overrun by an undead horde, one man stands in the way of the complete annihilation of the human race. One manand his balls.

Slant Six Games presents The Bowling Dead, an easy to play, super fun bowling game with a Zombie twist! Hours and hours of enjoyable gameplay defeating wave after wave of Zombies with your weaponized bowling balls. Score extra points by bowling a Zombie Turkey and get your Zombies to dance under the shining disco bowling ball!

***FEATURES***

* FREE TO PLAY
* 3D + HD Zombie Bowling Action with state-of-the-art environments and characters
* Over 40 stages of Zombie battles in the Campaign Mode with more to come
* Unlimited Survival Mode how long can you last the Zombie attacks coming from 360 degree angles? Beat your own and your friends scores!
* Unlock a huge arsenal of fun, weapons and unique bowling balls used to kill the Zombies
* Arm yourself for intense Zombie Brawling with your favorite weapon from a Unicorn Sword to a Chainsaw
* Fight the epic Zombie bosses ranging from Cheerleaders and Clown Zombies to exploding Toxic Zombies
* Adjust the power and spin of your shot with one easy swipe using real world bowling mechanics
* Discover the characters of Jimmy Skidmore, Dr. Krauss and the intriguing story of the Zombie outbreak and the Governments secret weapons program: S.M.A.S.H.
* Bonus and random Zombie Facts
* Zombies! Lots of Zombies!

iPod Touch performance recommendation: For best results please run on an iPod Touch Generation 5 or later

Chat with the Slant Six Games development team and check for contests & challenges here:
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/thebowlingdead
Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheBowlingDead

Echoseven's comments:

11-28-2012, 05:35 AM
Hmmmm whats this game based on ? I'm sure it sounds familiar but i cant quite think of the name

Well i'll try it out as its free, seems quite a unique zombie game !

Last edited by psj3809; 11-28-2012 at 05:49 AM.

11-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Activision and a free model. Hmm...

The game does look interesting though, and that clown looks menacing.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2012, 05:49 AM
Interesting theres a link to their privacy policy, not being paranoid but a free game plus that privacy policy, weird.

Click on the link and it goes nowhere !? Like the site doesnt exist, hmmm !
11-28-2012, 06:00 AM
All games collect stuff and have privacy policies associated with them. Interestingly enough, you "accept them by downloading and using the app" without even once being prompted to read them.

As an aside, you should read the privacy policies for Square Enix iOS games...

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-28-2012, 06:34 AM
I hope this turns out to be like zombie soccer which is still one of my all time favs
11-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
I hope this turns out to be like zombie soccer which is still one of my all time favs
I imagine this is similar to Zombie Flick a bit, and i love that game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2012, 09:16 AM
It's made by the creators of Resident Evil operation raccoon city so at least they know a bit about zombies.

Find me on Twitter
11-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Ugh.
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM

Well this is a first for me...

I can't tell if I'm excited, mildly interested, disappointed, or confused...

Here's hoping for some kind of Zombie Soccer/Flick meets RE vibe... and it's free? Gulp.

DBC

I give up.