• Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 98.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (2)
App description: - IGN: "Catholicism has never been so hardcore."
- Kotaku: "Bless me, Father, For I Freakin' Love Nun Attack"
- Gamezebo: "Nun Attack is an eye-opener from the moment you cast your gaze upon the icon in the App Store"

---

Days have gone by uncounted since the power-thirsty Fallen Nun has taken over the mortal world, spawning evil all over. In a world where Evil is taking over and prayers are no longer answered, there is only one type of divine intervention left, and its armed to death.

Join the battle of light against darkness. Lead your squad to defeat the Fallen Nun and restore balance to the World in this epic tactical action game!

Nun Attack delivers hours of hellish entertainment through exciting gameplay mechanics, intuitive touch screen controls and tongue-in-cheek character dialogues! Explore multiple worlds, equip your nuns with the most badass arsenal, level them up and fend off waves of enemies and bosses, beating some holy into hundreds of demons.

Not only do you get to play with bunch of nuns with guns, you ALSO get:

- 4 characters to mess with, each with a unique personality and super power
- 40 missions including multiple levels where you can experience more than 150 battles, 3 epic bossfights and a final, climactic face-off with the Fallen Nun
- Over 80 different guns with various effects (Poison, Shock, Freeze, Burn, Stun, Slow, DOT, AoE, Knockback, Fear, and Charm)
- 7 different evil-stomping miracles to cast while playing
- A full shop to get things rocking!

***Optimized for iPad 2 & 3, iPhone 4, 4s & 5, and iPod Touch 4!***

Echoseven's comments:

10-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Ahhh. Something for my nun fetish...hell yes.

10-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Another "trailer" that shows nothing of the gameplay? Thanks for wasting a minute of my life and predisposing me against the game.
10-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Another "trailer" that shows nothing of the gameplay? Thanks for wasting a minute of my life and predisposing me against the game.
Another post of you complaining about something of no importance whatsoever to anyone? Thanks for being such an angry little man, it gets funny sometimes.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
10-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Definitely want to try this one out, but wish there was Game Center Integration.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
Another post of you complaining about something of no importance whatsoever to anyone?
Actually, Gabrien makes a good point, and I'm grateful he pointed out that the trailer contained no actual game footage. It saved me some time, anyway. I want to know how the game plays, not the background info for the nuns. Save that stuff for the playing the game intro!
10-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Actually, Gabrien makes a good point, and I'm grateful he pointed out that the trailer contained no actual game footage. It saved me some time, anyway. I want to know how the game plays, not the background info for the nuns. Save that stuff for the playing the game intro!
Fair point, maybe was the fact that I percieved uncalled rudeness in his post and took offense on that.

On topic, the theme of the game alone peaked my interest a bit, ill wait for some impressions though!

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
10-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Wow... Battleheart-nuns vs. The Undead. I confuse.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-25-2012, 02:22 AM
The battleheart-type strategy game is one of those strategy games i really like.. so imma try this out later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The battleheart-type strategy game is one of those strategy games i really like.. so imma try this out later.

Yeah... given a closer look, this looks actually fun with lots of undead to hand them their bony a$$es over.
I like that comic style!
I am just interested about possible IAPs and if optional or not.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.