★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Full 3D poker simulator for iOS, a new advanced poker AI algorithm, perfect shuffle every new round, and offline poker sessions will enhance your poker skills

Features:

Single Player VS 3 AI Players (Player vs Jack/Kate/Alice)
Advanced AI
High Precision Poker Showdown
3D poker table sit down simulator
Speed Selection (Normal/Fast/Very Fast)
Choose between iPhone or iPad controls
Dealer does a perfect shuffle every new game by randomly cutting the deck 51 times and taking out a card
Score, based on turn by turn performance, how long you stay in the game
Play Texas hold 'em poker offline

Additional notes based on user reviews:

You can only 'check' when it makes sense to do so, remember that Sinsoft Poker is a true simulation of poker sit downs, so you can 'check' for example when it is your turn to open, etc
Sinsoft Poker does simulate 'free rounds'
You must be half way through to use 'all-in', and when an AI is low on money, AI becomes aggressive and may make use of 'all-in' a lot

Sinan's comments:
Full poker simulation with next generation, behaviour based poker AI

Sinan

http://sinsoft.com
09-17-2012, 01:06 PM
By the way, if anybody has questions about the AI algorithm, you can ask me here.

09-20-2012, 12:52 PM
The game is now on sale

Last edited by Sinan; 09-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.
09-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Sale is over, we've put back the Ad Edition which will be available all next week.
09-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Wow I fell for this one :-(

Took the plunge and paid full price. Damn.

Looks like purely fixed limit poker, extremely limited gameplay menu - no way to select number of players etc? Very jaggy graphics, fixed angle, no visual representation of any other players - not pleasant at all.

No way to exit to menu from a game - exit just aborts the entire app.

Worst purchase I have made for a LONG time.

Jamie
09-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
Sale is over, we've put back the Ad Edition which will be available all next week.
Aww darn. I never noticed this game. Looks way better than any other poker game . Wish the sale went back up.
09-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Aww darn. I never noticed this game. Looks way better than any other poker game . Wish the sale went back up.
Trust me, it's not.
09-22-2012, 01:30 PM
@badmanj

Your money is going to the "Advanced AI", that's the whole thing, the whole price tag. You can ask me about the AI algorithm here.

Quote:
no way to select number of players etc?
what do you mean? It's a single player poker game. You play as "Player" vs 3 other AI players. Let me know if you beat the game, it's tough to beat all 3. I'd like to get a feel for how tough the game is for advanced players as well. Of course you can't beat the game with the ad edition, unless your country is supported and ads are served all the time. Ad edition is still experimental.

Quote:
Very jaggy graphics, fixed angle, no visual representation of any other players - not pleasant at all.
You can switch camera's by tapping the right hand side of the screen. Also tapping the middle of the screen changes the camera, and tapping the left hand side of screen changes the camera. This info is in the main menu.

Quote:
No way to exit to menu from a game - exit just aborts the entire app.
Yeah, but the only reason for that is for speed selection, and once you try a few times, you should know the speed selection you like best.

Sinan

Last edited by Sinan; 09-22-2012 at 02:18 PM.
09-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
@badmanj

Your money is going to the "Advanced AI", that's the whole thing, the whole price tag. You can ask me about the AI algorithm here.

what do you mean? It's a single player poker game. You play as "Player" vs 3 other AI players. Let me know if you beat the game, it's tough to beat all 3. I'd like to get a feel for how tough the game is for advanced players as well. Of course you can't beat the game with the ad edition, unless your country is supported and ads are served all the time. Ad edition is still experimental.

You can switch camera's by tapping the right hand side of the screen. Also tapping the middle of the screen changes the camera, and tapping the left hand side of screen changes the camera. This info is in the main menu.

Yeah, but the only reason for that is for speed selection, and once you try a few times, you should know the speed selection you like best.

Sinan
I will be fair and play this some more. My main issue was to find this is purely for limit poker - which is far more "solvable" mathematically than no limit. I did buy this because of how you sold me on the AI but assumed it played NL.
09-25-2012, 04:02 PM
So the Ad Edition is now only available in countries that support iAd, as requested by Apple.

I've also changed the product description to point out that the selling point is the 'advanced poker AI'.

The Ad Edition is experimental and we only plan to have it available for a few weeks.

Sinan

Last edited by Sinan; 10-24-2012 at 12:00 PM.