★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-01-2012, 09:44 AM
If ya still have one to spare, I'de love to give your game a go.
12-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Last 3 promo codes was sent to Underwater, Drummerboycroy and shades.

Enjoy it!

12-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Thank you very much for the code! I will post impressions later, if I have enough time to play it
12-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chundos View Post
Last 3 promo codes was sent to Underwater, Drummerboycroy and shades.

Enjoy it!
Thank you!

@ Greyskull - Sorry, man. Give me a little bit to finish a few papers I'm working on and I'll report back with impressions!

DBC

I give up.
12-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Thank you!

@ Greyskull - Sorry, man. Give me a little bit to finish a few papers I'm working on and I'll report back with impressions!

DBC
Ill play it ill do a 10 min play short review (unless I keep playing hold on)
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
The buttons don't want to register sometimes and why does it take 50 million swings to kill some enemies? Other then that it runs good and plays good on touch 4g
12-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Would love a code please and thank you!
12-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
If ya still have one to spare, I'de love to give your game a go.
sorry Greyskull, no more promo codes at this time may be later.
12-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Game Impressions

Game is cute, and definitely has potential...

Crashed a couple times trying to load. First time I "died," from falling in the waterfall, I ended up "behind" the game. Players of console games will understand what I'm saying here.

Restarted again, no crashes, but the controls are a bit tough, so I had to be extra careful.

Way too many enemies spawning constantly, weapons underpowered, died about 15 times before dashing for dear life to get to the first gate, before dying again.

Lots of potential, and the backbone of the game is solid, but the controls and current power/seemingly (?) infinite spawning of the enemies make playing a bit tough.

DBC

I give up.
12-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Game is cute, and definitely has potential...

Crashed a couple times trying to load. First time I "died," from falling in the waterfall, I ended up "behind" the game. Players of console games will understand what I'm saying here.

Restarted again, no crashes, but the controls are a bit tough, so I had to be extra careful.

Way too many enemies spawning constantly, weapons underpowered, died about 15 times before dashing for dear life to get to the first gate, before dying again.

Lots of potential, and the backbone of the game is solid, but the controls and current power/seemingly (?) infinite spawning of the enemies make playing a bit tough.

DBC
Agreed. The behind part reminds me of jax and daxter or ratchet and clank