★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Glitch Machine (music app) ->free

12-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Glitch Machine (music app) ->free

Sorry, would have posted this last night but I was in time out. Anyway, this is an utterly unique (to me at least) generative music synth that's programmable. It is either one of the most beautiful or ugliest synth apps I've played with...still haven't decided which . It is tricky, but seems to have a lot to offer.

Last edited by Greyskull; 12-01-2012 at 10:48 AM.
12-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Did Deadmau5 seriously try this?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

12-01-2012, 09:51 AM
One of the examples within the app is close encounters... I fell in love right then. Thanks Greyskull
12-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Did Deadmau5 seriously try this?
I'm pretty sure I've seen that quote of his for something else... But I could be wrong. But what would make him try this specific app? I'm sure other people want him to try theirs, but who knows. (I personally do not like deadmau5, but to each their own.)
12-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
I'm pretty sure I've seen that quote of his for something else... But I could be wrong. But what would make him try this specific app? I'm sure other people want him to try theirs, but who knows. (I personally do not like deadmau5, but to each their own.)
Hmmm...maybe a promo code? If I was Deadmau5, I think I would be getting codes for nearly every app like this. Which would be wonderful . I would probably spend all my forum time on the imaginary TouchArpade instead of here. Cool feature: being able to send expressions via email. Something to help kick off the TA Musician's group?
12-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Hmmm...maybe a promo code? If I was Deadmau5, I think I would be getting codes for nearly every app like this. Which would be wonderful . I would probably spend all my forum time on the imaginary TouchArpade instead of here. Cool feature: being able to send expressions via email. Something to help kick off the TA Musician's group?
My point is I'm sure he would be getting them all the time but what would make home try THIS one? Btw TouchArpade ftw
12-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Is that a question for us to give you ideas or you suggesting that previous thing?
12-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Is that a question for us to give you ideas or you suggesting that previous thing?
Well, he spelled it Toucharpade, so I guess he changed the name at least.
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, he spelled it Toucharpade, so I guess he changed the name at least.
That part was a joke...concieving expressions (another term for envelopes?) and sharing them is something I thought might help bring that social group to life. I forget though if email addys are shown to registered members.

I don't know how difficult it is to use, I still haven't tried it...from the looks of it, it seems pretty non-standard though.
12-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
That part was a joke...concieving expressions (another term for envelopes?) and sharing them is something I thought might help bring that social group to life. I forget though if email addys are shown to registered members.

I don't know how difficult it is to use, I still haven't tried it...from the looks of it, it seems pretty non-standard though.
Give it a try and help me make it active