Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks Buttons and Appletini!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:07 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

I have this on my iphone and ipad, both on the same wifi network. Message on both still says "Searching for other spaceteam signals..." so I figure there's a connectivity issue? But why won't it connect the two?

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:52 AM

Drats! Now I need friends to play with!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:18 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
I have this on my iphone and ipad, both on the same wifi network. Message on both still says "Searching for other spaceteam signals..." so I figure there's a connectivity issue? But why won't it connect the two?

Thanks!
My ipad and iPod touch worked together. From what i remember It might be Bluetooth and not wifi
Old 12-13-2012, 03:34 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Hmm it says "Wifi on" when I launch the game so it seems wifi play is an option?
Old 12-24-2012, 05:26 PM

Love this BUT, still can't work out what you're supposed to do for wormholes. We read this thread and other answers in Google and they all say turn it upside down until you get the SAFE screen. We tried that, and we tried doing it at the exact same time as well, but we always just watch our ship fly into a wormhole. Except we watch it happen upside down, which feels rather silly.

Are you supposed to turn it 180, and wait? Or 180 for a bit and then back? Or 360 in one go?

We never have a problem shaking at the same time for asteroids so our 100% failure record for wormholes suggests we're doing it completely wrong!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
Hmm it says "Wifi on" when I launch the game so it seems wifi play is an option?
It works with WiFi and Bluetooth, although I've only used WiFi so far. We were both on the same WiFi network at home, launched the game, and once it was running on more than one device our characters entered the lobby and waited for us both to fire up the transporter beams. Nothing complicated to set up at all.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:39 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ed209 View Post
It works with WiFi and Bluetooth, although I've only used WiFi so far. We were both on the same WiFi network at home, launched the game, and once it was running on more than one device our characters entered the lobby and waited for us both to fire up the transporter beams. Nothing complicated to set up at all.
Yeah, but sometimes it just won't connect the two Wifi'd devices and you'll have to retry the handshake more than once. Even the dev acknowledged this issue on his Twitter.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:31 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Just one round and we are laughing at each other pronunciation of the various technobabbles (uncork the hypersiphonblahblahblah or whatever!). Awesome game!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:29 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ed209 View Post
Love this BUT, still can't work out what you're supposed to do for wormholes. We read this thread and other answers in Google and they all say turn it upside down until you get the SAFE screen. We tried that, and we tried doing it at the exact same time as well, but we always just watch our ship fly into a wormhole. Except we watch it happen upside down, which feels rather silly.

Are you supposed to turn it 180, and wait? Or 180 for a bit and then back? Or 360 in one go?

We never have a problem shaking at the same time for asteroids so our 100% failure record for wormholes suggests we're doing it completely wrong!
Rotate 180 so that you can still see the screen, and wait for the screen to tell you that you have cleared the wormhole (I don't remember the exact message).