★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

You know it's good, fun, popular, ETC. but you don't buy it...

06-24-2009, 11:39 PM
You know it's good, fun, popular, ETC. but you don't buy it...

Please list the game that you know it's very well know, look very interesting, seem very fun ... but you don't buy it yet for some reason.

For me is iShoot and Flight Control still not buy it even today. The reason for not buy it still unknown to me...

Game are meant to play for fun...not pay for fun.

my developer blog
http://dprompt.blogspot.com/

Running From The Dead
Gameplay Video
Website
06-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Star Defense - price, along with too many mixed reviews...especially from people here on TA that I know like tower defense games and know what it takes for them to be good. There's a few others I haven't gotten, but that's the biggest.

06-24-2009, 11:48 PM
F.A.S.T. Looks likes fun, has great reviews, and has an awesome price right now but something about flight games i just don't like. I love the idea, and i always wanted to like flight sim/dogfighting type games (Ace Combat comes to mind), but something just didnt like. I tried to convince my self it was a deal too good to pass, but i know that whether it's 3 or 10 dollars i'm positive that i'll never play it more than once.
06-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Both the previously mentioned ones and real racing, card ninj, isotope, Azkend, and toki tori

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
06-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Star Defense - price, along with too many mixed reviews...especially from people here on TA that I know like tower defense games and know what it takes for them to be good. There's a few others I haven't gotten, but that's the biggest.
You should get it.

For me, I haven't gotten F.A.S.T yet.

Currently Playing: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, Summoner Wars

Game Center: Camzeee
06-24-2009, 11:58 PM
Real racing, assassins creed, and star defense. Reason is because of their price. I want a big price drop.
06-25-2009, 12:06 AM
F.A.S.T, Assassins Creed, and also Star Defense.

For the same reason than Icy_fighter

Regards,

Pablo
Scoreloop ID: coolman

My game: GeoRain in the AppStore, July 1st - 0.99$

Last edited by coolman; 06-25-2009 at 01:02 AM.
06-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Well if Star Defense had gotten more consistent, glowing reviews, the price would not have stopped me, but it's current price is too high for me to get it just to see for myself whether it's really good or not.

Oh and the other game I haven't gotten is Monster Pinball, it looks fun and very nicely polished, but getting Wild West pinball for free reminds me why pinball games suck...you hit the ball a couple of times and then it just goes right down between your paddles and you lose...where's the fun/point in that?
06-25-2009, 12:47 AM
Star Defense for me also. Its all nice and all. but:
  1. I already have a lot of tower defense games
  2. I have noone to play challenge mode with
  3. Trying to cut down on purchases. If I wasnt 40 bucks over budget this month, I'd get it. So maybe I'll get it in August lol..

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Pocket God. It looks kind of fun, but I don't see myself using it for more than a few minutes.