★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One of the best fighting multiplayer games for your device!

Arcade Mode:
Fight against against 12 characters representing countries all over the world, to reach the two most powerful hidden fighters! In this mode you earn points to climb the "Arcade" leaderboard.

Online Mode:
Invite a friend or fight a random opponent online using the Game Centre to climb the "Online" leaderboard to become the most powerful player in the world!

Features:
- Arcade Mode (Single Player)
- Multiplayer Mode (Game Center)
- 3 Special Moves for each character
- 12 Different Characters
- Easy / Medium / Hard Difficulties
- SLAYRadio Music Streaming
- Continues
- Different Fireballs (special move)
- Facebook score and wins post

xGEKKOx's comments:

Promo codes:
AKHWFY743NNT
FJAWY3XHMPLA
MRE7LHH94K6M
WJMT9EY3J6PN
4NEX4H763H3H
07-30-2013, 05:42 PM
DL, I just gotta see this thing.

07-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
DL, I just gotta see this thing.
WTF! Is the German a Nazi??!!
07-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Omg this is like some kind of Frankenstein fighting game, it has terrible controls, feels like a poor IK+ or karate champ, sounds like the mortal kombat "fight" has sound effects from who knows where. And I'm sure the music sounded like it was from outrun?
All I know Is that this isn't worth anyone's money avoid alert avoid.

Oh and I used the 4NEX4H763H3H code. Glad I didn't pay lol

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 07-30-2013 at 06:59 PM.
07-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Oh and I used the 4NEX4H763H3H code. Glad I didn't play lol
Is that some sorta double entendre?? The screenshots alone are making my eyes itch, so I can imagine it'd be tough to play, even with a code.

Game Center - I BrEaKBEaT I
07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrEaKBEaT View Post
Is that some sorta double entendre?? The screenshots alone are making my eyes itch, so I can imagine it'd be tough to play, even with a code.
Lol I was supposed to type pay
07-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to xGEKKOx
Hi boys, of course the game is not at "Street Fighter 4" level, but from an indie developer like me, i can confirm is better than "Street Fighter 1", and for us is very important goal.

It also work well in multiplayer in local (low lag).

This is the 2nd version of our "like IK+" fighting game, and the music is streamed from our friends SLAYRadio.

We think that the control is the best for fighting game, you need only to pratice. The "Street Fighter" control is not that good, cause it have auto buttons. We want you fight, not watch.

A big hello to ooooomonkey!

Support us!!

Gekko Coder/Musician
07-30-2013, 07:52 PM
I think KD is a much better example of an indie fighter.
The title alone here suggests a it being a mockbuster of SF.
07-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Omg this is like some kind of Frankenstein fighting game, it has terrible controls, feels like a poor IK+ or karate champ, sounds like the mortal kombat "fight" has sound effects from who knows where. And I'm sure the music sounded like it was from outrun?
All I know Is that this isn't worth anyone's money avoid alert avoid.

Oh and I used the 4NEX4H763H3H code. Glad I didn't pay lol
Thanks for the heads' up. Didn't think it looked good to begin with, but you helped me make up my mind on this one! Right- on!
07-30-2013, 11:30 PM
I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting sick of people shooting their games to the top of the list with promo codes. Likewise, I'm equally disappointed in people's willingness to give a game so much undeserved (unproven?) attention.

Not trying to be a party pooper. I just wish TA would throw up some kind of filter so that games getting legitimate buzz would be at the top of the list, not a bunch of mediocre games who give out 5-10 free copies.