• Publisher: Murion Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 68.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dive into AmpliFly world! It's arcade game with unusual mechanics and wonderful graphics. Go through various thoroughly drawn and detailed levels. Become a witness of different historical and legendary events. You'll complete different tasks and achievements, explore space to get both types of resources and upgrade your hero. Upgrade your characteristics and appearance. Fly further and further to set a record. Safe the world from destruction by angry robots use different skills and bonuses to achieve your aim!

Game features:
* 16 Various dynamically generated levels with different difficulty
* Detailed animated graphics and colorful shader effects
* Upgradable main hero, huge variety of passive, active and permanent skills
* Your hero appearance depends on upgrades
* Combo bonuses for gathering resources in a row
* Various game environment, 3 unique enemy types, lots of game elements which will help you or become a trouble
* Dynamically generated tasks, complete them to get extra resources!
* Intuitive interface and simple controls
* Game Center support, lots of records and achievements with a reward system
* Pleasant music
* Localized to english, , , français, deutsch, español,

MurionGames's comments:

Hey guys we've released our new iOS game for iPad anв iPhone, you can download it for free via iTunes.
Follow us on Twitter twitter
Subscribe to our facebook page
Feel free to contact us in this thread! Thx for attention!
12-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Game Impressions

Okay, I have update AmpliFly to version 1.1 and its finally not crashing! It is hardcore to play, but I like it - now basically game is meant for easy playing - just tap tap tap and don't think.
12-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den.RazoR View Post
Okay, I have update AmpliFly to version 1.1 and its finally not crashing! It is hardcore to play, but I like it - now basically game is meant for easy playing - just tap tap tap and don't think.
Thx for feedback

12-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey is it possible to erase all my progress and start from the very beginning?
01-02-2013, 07:28 AM
We have a price drop for level pack, now it's avaliable for only 1$!
01-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den.RazoR View Post
Hey is it possible to erase all my progress and start from the very beginning?
Now there is no such possibility, but we'll put it in the nearest update.
01-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey everyone, soon we'll release epic update, we'll make game more casual, and we'll add new gameplay elements, stay tuned!
08-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, there was no news about AmpliFly for quite a long time (we are currently working on our new game) But in a month or two we are planning to make huge update, we'll improve ingame sounds and add more game elements. Thanks everyone for downloading especially toucharacade community, guys you are great!