12-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Does anyone who hate this port have anything specific to say about it? Not trying to be a jerk: just want to know what problems I'm missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peewhy View Post
This game is absolutely terrible, I don't know why anyone believed all the positive comments
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
Would you mind telling us why it's bad instead of just saying it's bad?
Yeah, I haven't really seen 1 reason as to why they say the port is 'terrible.' gonna need to see specific reasons for them to back their claim up.
12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
I don't get why people dislike the game but yet can't provide an explanation. My guess is they are the cod generation of gamers, enough said...

12-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDatButt View Post
Yeah, I haven't really seen 1 reason as to why they say the port is 'terrible.' gonna need to see specific reasons for them to back their claim up.
I didn't say it was terrible. I said I didn't like it.
12-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
I didn't say it was terrible. I said I didn't like it.
Are you prepared to back that claim up? Well are you?!

DBC

I give up.
12-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Are you prepared to back that claim up? Well are you?!

DBC
IKR? This is killing me, people just say "It's bad", "I don't like it", "Can't believe I wasted money on this" or "Terrible port". But they don't say why!
This looks good to me, I've heard some positive feedback, I love the browser version but I'm reluctant because of people saying bad things about it. I just want them to explain a bit more; if I wanted very surface "It's bad" reviews I would look at the AppStore reviews!

Device: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB
iOS Favorites: Alto's Adventure, VVVVVV, Wayward Souls, BADLAND, IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Super Hexagon, NightSky, Superbrothers:Sword&Sworcery, Perfect Cell, Nihilumbra
Now Playing: Fugl Alpha
12-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Before buying this game people should try the website version (critical strike portable). I think that this could be the best shooter in the AppStore with some updates. ATM I like this more than any other MC game.
Is this just a port of the browser version? Because I tried it and loved it, if that's the case then I'd totally get this. I also tried this out when it was in beta for iOS but it was a lot different back then.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB
iOS Favorites: Alto's Adventure, VVVVVV, Wayward Souls, BADLAND, IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Super Hexagon, NightSky, Superbrothers:Sword&Sworcery, Perfect Cell, Nihilumbra
Now Playing: Fugl Alpha
12-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
Is this just a port of the browser version? Because I tried it and loved it, if that's the case then I'd totally get this. I also tried this out when it was in beta for iOS but it was a lot different back then.
Yes, it's a port of the browser version. The game even uses the same servers, which means that PC vs Android vs iOS is possible.
12-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Whatever, it's not a bad port -- I just don't like it.

I don't like the controls. I don't like it. I don't like the pace. The mechanics suck. I don't like it.

I don't enjoy the game. Nuff said.
12-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Whatever, it's not a bad port -- I just don't like it.

I don't like the controls. I don't like it. I don't like the pace. The mechanics suck. I don't like it.

I don't enjoy the game. Nuff said.

So you don't like the game I take it?
12-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
So you don't like the game I take it?
Look as silly as his post reads, that is honestly the only way I personally could say it as well. The port is fine, the graphics are fine...I just don't like it at all.

If people are on the fence, please stop listening to the few of us who despise the game and go try out the online version. If you like it, buy it...it's a great port.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"