**** Download IMN: ZERO for FREE - Game Center Contest - FIVE $15 iTunes Cards! ****

12-02-2012, 09:10 AM
khuanoz:
I just wanted to say thank you for your comments and I am very glad you think the game will be a keeper on your device If you have any suggestions for future improvements just let me know!

Sorry I forgot to write that before, but I am running around, posting messages in forums, replying to emails and making sure I spread the word! And I need breakfast

Jorge
12-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Fun game, better than I expected. Sometimes it's a bit laggy, and it crashed a few times. It looks like I'm really bad at it, so I'm probably not going to win, but I'll keep practicing

12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Thank you, Underwater
Please let me know where do you find it laggy or crashed and what device/OS you are using, so I can improve it.
If you can, please give it a fair rating in iTunes, since that helps my ranking
12-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Maybe a rainbow number comes up and slash for either double or triple points?
Double, Triple points is a good idea. I'll use that as a powerup somewhere. Thanks!
12-02-2012, 10:31 AM
I'd love to participate in this great contest, but how do I find out what my TouchArcade ID is? My Game Center username is rnarvin, I sent a friend request.
12-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge. View Post
Thank you, Underwater
Please let me know where do you find it laggy or crashed and what device/OS you are using, so I can improve it.
If you can, please give it a fair rating in iTunes, since that helps my ranking
iPod touch 4G, iOS 5.
It's laggy when I slice of a lot of numbers at once, especially when I'm playing sub-zero mines.
It crashes when I'm touching the highscore icon on the bottom-left and when I'm touching the star at the bottom-left at the begin screen
12-02-2012, 10:33 AM
My gamecenter name is codgod
12-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Your TouchArcade ID is just your username rnarvin
So you are all set!
Please let me know of any comments, bugs, etc.

Also, thank you cho777 for joining

Jorge
12-02-2012, 10:46 AM
hey jorge no problem bro, no hurries in replying =)
I normally do not get involved as beta testers due to time constraints but truly I can really see the potential in your app and would love to help out for the next version =)
i've encountered a few lags as aforementioned by those above especially during the Minus and Plus powerups and particularly when i use 2 fingers to slash all the numbers. I would say 1/10 times it would either lag or become non-responsive to my touch gestures.
perhaps there are some ironing out to be done to ensure that it runs smoothly =) though i'm sure the iPhone 5 should be able to take on the extra memory

Oh and reviewed on US appstore as khuan0z

Last edited by khuanoz; 12-02-2012 at 10:59 AM.
12-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Thank you, khuanoz
When you have the time just join here: http://tflig.ht/OODise
(I won't take much of your time, I would just ask you to make sure the game works correctly in your device