★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Re: Get to Schol on Time -> Free

12-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Re: Get to Schol on Time -> Free

Never heard of it, but DL'ing now...looks interesting enough to warrant a thread; At least that's why I'm posting this.

12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
No one?

12-02-2012, 07:15 PM
You posted the thread... tell me... is it worth downloading even? It kind of looks like garbage at 100MB... though looks can be deceiving. I guess I'll lock in the license at least.
12-02-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm not one for throwing profanity around, but that is one seriously f@cked up game.

There really isn't a better way to describe it.

Advice? Get it, and hang on for one bizarre, wild ride...

DBC

I could never give up.
12-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I'm not one for throwing profanity around, but that is one seriously f@cked up game.

DBC
Nightmare had nice graphics. This?

I will follow drummerz remarks and pass until I hear goTy remarks, then i'll br back.

Looks like a cheapman's Leisure suit larry sans the hot looking babes!
12-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Its weird. A selection of mini games with a surreal theme. Level 2 has a spit meter. It seems to be made in the UK, with references to movies and TV shows. Its crap, hard to play, weird without being funny or interesting. I had to battle to get the game to start, kept getting the 'Chaos Defrost', a flashing waste of time, much like this app. I applaud the creator for trying something different. But this.. needed more work. I did like some parts of it, some of the art effects didnt totally suck. However, even for free I cant recommend this to anybody.
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post

DBC
My kind of game. I still watch the Timeducks trailer on Youtube from time to time...
12-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimsworth View Post
Its weird. A selection of mini games with a surreal theme. Level 2 has a spit meter. It seems to be made in the UK, with references to movies and TV shows. Its crap, hard to play, weird without being funny or interesting. I had to battle to get the game to start, kept getting the 'Chaos Defrost', a flashing waste of time, much like this app. I applaud the creator for trying something different. But this.. needed more work. I did like some parts of it, some of the art effects didnt totally suck. However, even for free I cant recommend this to anybody.
^This^, only slightly less harsh... and I mean slightly less harsh.

DBC

I could never give up.
12-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimsworth View Post
You should post this as an itunes review, it's kind of funny.