Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Glu games

You know this weekend I went on a Glu games binge and I have to say I loved a bunch of them. Just some of them are super hard once u play them a bit, like cant even progress past a certain point unless u pay for gems or whatever the premium currency is. To bad because I would pay at least $6 for most of there games if they were beatable with no IAP. Anyone else like Glu games or have some tips to get past IAP barrier?
Old 12-02-2012, 04:46 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
You know this weekend I went on a Glu games binge and I have to say I loved a bunch of them. Just some of them are super hard once u play them a bit, like cant even progress past a certain point unless u pay for gems or whatever the premium currency is. To bad because I would pay at least $6 for most of there games if they were beatable with no IAP. Anyone else like Glu games or have some tips to get past IAP barrier?
Gears and guts is good ...haven't hit pay wall yet
Old 12-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Glu games are pretty, and fun to play for one hour, then you hit a paywall and quit or pay inapps, then delete. So much for that.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:54 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Glu games are pretty, and fun to play for one hour, then you hit a paywall and quit or pay inapps, then delete. So much for that.
Well I played like 6 of there games for like a whole weekend with no pay wall yet except for a few of them and I feel like I am getting close to a wall on a few others. Sigh I wish they made premium games!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:55 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Well I played like 6 of there games for like a whole weekend with no pay wall yet except for a few of them and I feel like I am getting close to a wall on a few others. Sigh I wish they made premium games!
Which ones did you not hit pay wall on?
Old 12-02-2012, 04:57 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Gears and guts is good ...haven't hit pay wall yet
Yup I am getting kind of far on that one myself, I am thinking becauase I got a random blue car as a drop that has helped me go farther with no IAP.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Which ones did you not hit pay wall on?
Dragon Slayer got stupid hard after a few areas got beat. U would like have 25% life left and no way to get more unless u bought IAP potions. Death Dome is another one I hit a pay wall on, and one is coming or near on Blood & Glory 2.

I hate games that have health potions as premium currency only and not currency that is gained normally.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Dragon Slayer got stupid hard after a few areas got beat. U would like have 25% life left and no way to get more unless u bought IAP potions. Death Dome is another one I hit a pay wall on, and one is coming or near on Blood & Glory 2.

I hate games that have health potions as premium currency only and not currency that is gained normally.
B&G2 was for me download for an hour play 20 minutes , then hit pay wall and delete.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:11 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
B&G2 was for me download for an hour play 20 minutes , then hit pay wall and delete.
Ya I actually earned enough of the premium currency on B&G2 to buy some special priced weapon that helped me get kind of far but now I am struggling.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:26 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Umm how about a glu game going 7 bucks then after that person bought it,it goes free. So after hearing that I say screw glu
Worse, they pull their best games from the store: Beat It! (Oh how I loved that game) and the Glyder series.