• Publisher: Jared Bailey
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (12)
App description: "I expect Cubed Rally Racer to live a long life on my iPhone comfortably nestled between the Doodle Jump and Canabalt icons." -TouchArcade

Cubed Rally Racer is an 3d isometric rally car racing game where each level is randomly generated. Race around the track collecting gas/boost cans trying to get the best time. Think Dirt meets RC Pro-Am meets Canabalt.

* Over 40 different types of sections!
* Thousands of possible track combinations!
* Challenge friends to beat your time on any level using OpenFeint's challenge system.
* 8bit style 3d graphics.
* Configurable controls.
* Track elements such as: Curves, Jumps, Whoops, Walls, Ships, Gophers and Cows!
* Randomly generated levels!
* Unlock up to 99 sections!
* Ghost car shows the best time!
* Music by 8 Bit Weapon
* and MORE!

Isometric rally car racing at it's finest. What are you waiting for!

nocanwin's comments:
Think Dirt meets RCPro-Am meets Canabalt

I just got word from apple that it is approved!

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cubed-rally-racer-lite/id383086937?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Description:
Cubed Rally Racer is an 3d isometric rally car racing game where each level is randomly generated. Race around the track collecting gas/boost cans trying to get the best time. Think Dirt meets RC Pro-Am meets Canabalt.

Game Features:

* Over 40 different types of sections!
* Thousands of track combinations!
* Challenge friends to beat your time on any level using OpenFeint's challenge system.
* 8bit style 3d graphics.
* Configurable controls.
* Track elements such as: Curves, Jumps, Whoops, Walls, Ships, Gophers and Cows!
* Randomly generated levels!
* Facebook and Twitter integration!
* Unlock up to 99 sections!
* OpenFeint Leaderboard and Achievements!
* Ghost car shows the best time!
* and MORE!

Someone suggested I make a Wallpaper with the cows. So to celebrate the release, here it is. A pixel car tearing up a pixel pasture.
05-25-2010, 01:06 PM
would love to hear a review and see actual gameplay footage!

05-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Cool, might pick this up soon.
05-25-2010, 01:07 PM
bought...will post a review on greek itunes store..

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
05-25-2010, 01:10 PM
YES the wait is over. Buying now.

Current: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, 3DS XL, Vita
05-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Being RANDOMLY OBSESSED I have to ask...are these "40 track sections" completely set within themselves or still somewhat randomized?

Like say I'm on a course and I'm going down the section of the track depicted in the still frame of the video above...will the gas tanks always be placed in the same locations on that section?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Being RANDOMLY OBSESSED I have to ask...are these "40 track sections" completely set within themselves or still somewhat randomized?

Like say I'm on a course and I'm going down the section of the track depicted in the still frame of the video above...will the gas tanks always be placed in the same locations on that section?
YES!!! We knew it wouldn't take long! ^_^

LG FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
05-25-2010, 01:18 PM
OMG really ima be broke today! Downloading NOW!!!
05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K76 View Post
YES!!! We knew it wouldn't take long! ^_^

LG FTW!!!
Dang Open Feint, just by saying it's included means Cranker can't ask his stock question.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
I have been waiting for this game for a while. I absolutely love this game, everything from the simple controls to the way the tracks are set up.

Graphics are nice and look great on the iPad. Gameplay is spot on with there being a gas and left right turn buttons and they work as expected. Course obstacles are full of charm and give this game a unique look and feel.

Courses start off short and get longer. They all have slight changes to them as well as various challenges, such as turns, jumps and cows to avoid. There are also gas cans on the course to help extend tour time. If you are too careful your car will slow down and you will run out of time.