Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-05-2013, 05:56 AM

Default TITAN - Escape the Tower - for iPhone - (by Microids)

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 97.3 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Will you escape from the Tower?

The great block breaker* developed by Titus Interactive in 1988 is back with a brand-new HD version featuring superb 3D environments.
* when Titan was released in 1988, it was awarded the Oscar for Innovation at the CES in Chicago

Locked up in an 80-level tower by a mad scientist, use your brainpower to help you to escape.
Armed with your pod (a cubic robot) and a metal ball, avoid the numerous traps and try to find the way out.

Titan is an innovative block breaker in which you control a cube at the center of the screen that allows you to move a ball in all directions and destroy the bricks.
In this game, it is not reflexes that count because you are inside an enclosed arena and the ball cannot get out.
It is brainpower and strategy that will carry the day. In each arena, different surprises and riddles await you… you will have to try to understand how to get out and, above all, how to avoid the traps. Some bricks can be destroyed by the ball, others by your pod. Teleporters allow you to navigate from one zone to another, the ice makes you slide, while mortal robot-pods try to hunt you down and traps try to destroy you…

• 80 diabolical levels from the original game
• A captivating futuristic universe
• Superb 3D environments
• An original gameplay offering varied situations (clear a passage for the ball by breaking the blocks with the racket, use teleporters, and much more…)
• 8 different universes offering their own specific traps and gameplay subtleties (Prison, Techno, Forest, Ice, Water, Air, Fire, Alien)
• With two difficulty levels, normal and original, this version offers the same conditions as the original game (speed, number of lives), with the added advantage of being able to save your progress.
• 2 camera positions (close-up and distant)
• 2 camera angles (overhead view, the same as for the original TITAN, and perspective view)

You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
join our Facebook fanpage!
http://www.facebook.com/joystick.replay

You have a technical issue?
Contact support@anuman.fr
iPhone Screenshots

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-05-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Official Trailer

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 06-05-2013, 12:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Now it looks like another expensive day with 7 games on my list. Holey moley.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Why can't this be universal or have an HD version? I would so buy this, but sadly, I am an iPad gamer who hates 2X zoom...
Old 06-06-2013, 07:51 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Game impressions?

How fun is this game? @sanuku
looking at your gameplay vid. it looks like a puzzle blockbreaker with some neat elements to it but it also seems frustrating as you sometimes chase the ball around the screen to get it to move to where you want.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:18 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

It does, look up Titan, the HD version is $2, and is probably what u are looking for, I feel ya cuz I also game on Retina iPad.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:11 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnias View Post
It does, look up Titan, the HD version is $2, and is probably what u are looking for, I feel ya cuz I also game on Retina iPad.
Cool, thanks! I was looking last night but nothing was showing so it must not have propagated over servers then. I will definitely go grab the HD version of this!
Old 06-06-2013, 12:33 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Hope the dev visits... hoping that auto-rotation can be added...