Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Yeah but I have an 8GB iPod.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:02 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Whoa, where did this come from? Looks really good.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:09 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yeah but I have an 8GB iPod.
You got me there ! Good point !

Yeah its a shame filesizes nowadays are so big. Its funny that thread which was brought up the other day about iOS being a new games platform (thread from 2008), someone was talking about 'apps are getting bigger, some are even 100 MB' !

Theres a couple of apps i had to de-install due to high sizes, i'm saving space currently for Vice City as well. Had to sadly de-install a fair few games the other day.

But back to this one , love the look of the videos (in the thread in the upcoming section), looking forward to trying this one out
Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
You can either Race the Tracks and win enough Stars to get better Cars or you can buy those Points. As far as I can tell after playing the Game for like 30. Minutes the iAP is so far not needed.
Cool! Thanks as always, Sanuku!

DBC
Old 12-04-2012, 11:13 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You got me there ! Good point !

Yeah its a shame filesizes nowadays are so big. Its funny that thread which was brought up the other day about iOS being a new games platform (thread from 2008), someone was talking about 'apps are getting bigger, some are even 100 MB' !

Theres a couple of apps i had to de-install due to high sizes, i'm saving space currently for Vice City as well. Had to sadly de-install a fair few games the other day.

But back to this one , love the look of the videos (in the thread in the upcoming section), looking forward to trying this one out
lol 100mb.

But yeah I will have to remove lots of games to make space for GTA and MC4. GTA will have to wait until I get a new GC tho
Old 12-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Day 1 for me, I wanted this from the moment they released the tech demo . 1$ is nothing . With this and raiden and MC4 this is a fantastic week
Old 12-04-2012, 11:30 AM

Filesize:

216.3 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
THANKYOU ! I'm happy, touch left/right side is fine with me, thinking about it i think thats how it worked with one of their other games - Uber Racer which was good.

Thanks Sanuku, shall be getting this later
Uber Racer was often brutal Hard and you had literally to race the Tracks like an Jedi to pass the Timelimits to scource the highest Rank. At least I remember that the first Build was really unbalanced at that Point and the Developer changed that with the later Updates to the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
But minigore 2.....
Please...do you really expect from Mini Gore II to entertain you more then like two or maximum three Hours till you have seen everything while Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour will be probably still played at current Time next Year?

It should be clear which Game you should get yourself tomorrow if you can afford the Bucks Gameloft is charging for the Game if you have already played through Vice City...
Old 12-04-2012, 11:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Filesize:

216.3 MB

Uber Racer was often brutal Hard and you had literally to race the Tracks like an Jedi to pass the Timelimits to scource the highest Rank. At least I remember that the first Build was really unbalanced at that Point and the Developer changed that with the later Updates to the better.

Please...do you really expect from Mini Gore II to entertain you more then like two or maximum three Hours till you have seen everything while Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour will be probably still played at current Time next Year?

It should be clear which Game you should get yourself tomorrow if you can afford the Bucks Gameloft is charging for the Game if you have already played through Vice City...
Expensive week for me ....
Mc4
Minigore 2
Vice city
Raiden legacy
Minidash
1-bit ninja not new but I never got round to it
Sky gamblers storm raiders
Crumble zone
Etc,etc,
All in all 40

Last edited by DannyTheElite; 12-04-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Mad Processor - Motorblast - We hope you love it!

Hey toucharcade forum!

you all are awesome. For the sake of completeness here are our videos and some other screen shots. We will try to answer all your questions!

File size: 187 MB

Choose your racing style: Blow your enemies off the track or overtake them in a fair race - we mixed both styles together to form an insanely brilliant racing mix.

Jump into the seat of a race car and take the battle to the track - Motorblast takes the racing experience one giant step further!

With the assistance of rockets, guns, mines, shields, rocket thrusters, an EMP device and lots of guts, you have everything it takes to dominate the field!

• Something for everyone:
    Whether you like kart games, die-hard racing games or skill games - this is just for you!
  • Gripping game modes:
    The fun never stops as you collect coins, drive through minefields with maximum speed, race against the clock and much more! Be creative and use the items to your advantage! This game will never become boring!
    After you have completed all the levels, the infinity mode awaits, in which you can climb the ladder to the online world domination!
  • Next-generation graphics and physics:
    Tired of empty, lifeless worlds? We throw you into a mad jungle universe filled up to the brim with the most details you have ever seen on a mobile device. Although we have taken careful measures that this game looks best even on older devices, it is optimized for the retina displays and the fast new iPhone 5.
  • Insane damage model:
    Literally wreck your car! Each car can be reduced to the bare chassis by crashing into your enemies or taking hits from their weapons. Watch in amazement as your rocket tears your enemy into tiny shrapnel and you run over it.
  • Multiplayer (needs iOS6)
    What would this game be without a good fight beween you and three friends? Challenge then over wireless or bluetooth! Multiplayer requires iOS6 to play!
  • Enough! Give me the details:
    Campaign with more than 60 missions, 10 game modes and 7 spectacular tracks. The player can collect different weapons (rocket, EMP, machine gun, mines) and powerups (shield, boost) to punch through the pack of computer-controlled or multiplayer enemies.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

There are two control modes: Tilt controls are mainly like "Uber Racer" but the car feels much more arcade.

Touch controls are some kind of swipe touch, touch anywhere in the bottom left and swipe with your finger to control the car.

All the best
Mad Processor

Last edited by madprocessor; 12-06-2012 at 05:04 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 11:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Filesize:

216.3 MB

Mc4 will be a laggy mess on my iPod 4
I'll still get it though