App description: Pocket Sports: Track and Field is the new exciting Track and Field game from Sector 3 games.

*** PLEASE NOTE *** at this time Pocket Sports : Track and Field is not supported on iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod Touch 4. We are working on this issue and hope to get it resolved soon for those devices.

Take to the field and compete in 4 great events, Javelin, Long Jump, 200m Dash, and 1500m Run (with more events to come free in updates).

Feel the rush of taking on the 200m or take on the challenge of endurance required for the 1500m. Challenge your friends and see who can get the fastest time! Test your nerves and timing with Javelin and Long Jump.

See your times and distances tracked on Game Center.

Also coming soon, Discus and the Pentathlon, complete with points tracking and worldwide tally!

anadin's comments:
Hi, after a quite long time we are finally releasing another game in partnership with Retrosoft Games, Pocket Sports: Track and Field.

Take to the field and compete in 4 great events, Javelin, Long Jump, 200m Dash, and 1500m Run (with more events to come free in updates).

Feel the rush of taking on the 200m or take on the challenge of endurance required for the 1500m. Challenge your friends and see who can get the fastest time! Test your nerves and timing with Javelin and Long Jump.

With full support for Game Center, we hope you like our take on Track and Field also coming soon, Discus and the Pentathlon, complete with points tracking and worldwide tally!

08-09-2012, 08:17 AM
^'Great' comment

Anyway it looks good, just not many events. I know it says there will be more in the future but i'll wait until more have definitely been added
08-09-2012, 08:44 AM
well done impressive work. I there any video gameplay available?
08-10-2012, 09:12 AM
actually not yet but we will do one with the next update :P

Sector3 Website
3 Sprockets Website

Twitter: @Sector3Games | @3Sprockets
12-04-2012, 02:07 PM
is this game any good?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
12-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
is this game any good?
Thought it was very average. Shill post by the dev put a sour taste in my mouth as well. Don't think there's been an update for other events either