• Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.10
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A charming twist on the Scrabble formula with more than enough content to keep you playing into the new year, Spellwood is well worth the investment. 9/10 Pocket Gamer

Become a word wizard in Spellwood, the magical new word game. Wield words in battle, mix it up with magic, and feel your powers grow.

FEATURES
Solo adventure and multiplayer modes
New levels available for purchase inside the app
For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad; Retina ready
Supports iPhone 5, iPad, and the iPad mini screens
Play with friends with Game Center and Facebook

WHAT OTHER PLAYERS ARE SAYING
Sweet mini Scrabble with battle.
Hooked. Very addicting combination of Scrabble and RPG.
Word Game Fun OMGLUV this game!! Cant put it down.
Very fun. RPG mixed with Spelling B. And cute art style. : ).

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/GOOGLE+
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spellwoodgame
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116446989266839662848

MORE DETAILS

CONQUER THE SOLO QUESTS
Battle 45 foes across four towers. Unlock three more towers at the end of your first journey which will become available for purchase inside the app.

WEILD WORDS IN BATTLE
Duel with words in fun, quick-to-play word battles.

MIX IT UP WITH MAGIC
Use magic items that increase letter and word scores, change letters, restore health, and more.

FEEL YOUR POWERS GROW
Young or new to word games, its fun and easy to build words on the smaller board where the words disappear.

PLAY & CHAT WITH FRIENDS
Play friends and family with Facebook Connect and Game Center. Play up to 50 games simultaneously.

Developed by Three Rings Design, makers of Puzzle Pirates and other great games!

goiMot's comments:


12-05-2012, 02:13 AM
#21
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Sorry Casket, returning the favor, lol
Haha, somehow I find myself contradicting my last statement: I love you guys sometimes. Why? 'coz bloody hell...this is fantastic.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 12-05-2012 at 02:26 AM.
12-05-2012, 02:25 AM
#22
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Bloody hell...this is fantastic.

Full ack. SEGA delivered.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

12-05-2012, 02:34 AM
#24
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,076
At one point I had around 90 in my iTunes account. With this, it's down to 8.50p.

Damn you all.

Edit: I love this game.

Last edited by Andy C83; 12-05-2012 at 03:28 AM.
12-05-2012, 02:43 AM
#25
as for me, because the game is not very good ...
12-05-2012, 02:51 AM
#26
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 2,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyra View Post
Maybe it has some rpg elements, than it would be great!
It does, yes. ^_^
12-05-2012, 02:55 AM
#27
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
as for me, because the game is not very good ...
Care to elaborate why?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-05-2012, 03:02 AM
#28
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
as for me, because the game is not very good ...
Can you say why then ? One of your other posts was just said 'boring' , at least say why so other users could understand or the dev could do something to change it.
12-05-2012, 03:09 AM
#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Can you say why then ? One of your other posts was just said 'boring' , at least say why so other users could understand or the dev could do something to change it.
I think it might be boring for those that aren`t native English speaker because sometimes it`s kinda hard to guess a Word if you only have a few consonant and nothing else there.
12-05-2012, 03:27 AM
#30
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I think it might be boring for those that aren`t native English speaker because sometimes it`s kinda hard to guess a Word if you only have a few consonant and nothing else there.
He didn't say this game was boring, just that it 'wasn't very good', without explaining what he disliked about it. The 'boring' comment was for another game.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 PM.