★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Best puzzle game I've played on mobile"

The visuals are gorgeous... typography is stunning... the soundtrack is also tranquil and atmospheric - AppAdvice

...a finely crafted puzzle experience - Apple n Apps

"If youre after a relaxed but challenging word game, Alpha Omega has you covered fairly nicely. - 148Apps

-----

Can you solve each crossword puzzle, with only the first and last letters as your guide?

CLUES EVERYWHERE Each level is full of clues to reveal. Once you are able to decipher a word others will begin to reveal themselves... As words are solved the puzzle's overall clue will reveal itself as well!

ONLY STARTS EASY Journey across 360 levels from Alpha to Omega within a unique game board laid out according to the Greek alphabet. Early stages help you get the hang of it, but difficulty increases dramatically!

LEVEL PACKS... After you've graduated from the "Classic" level pack - or whenever you're ready - jump right into challenging new premium level packs, each available for a small purchase. More content will be releasing each month...

RELAXING GAMEMPLAY No rush here - take your time to think as a beautiful ambient soundtrack accompanies gameplay...

COLORFUL THEMES As you reach checkpoints in the map, unlock colorful themes that change the entire look and feel of the game board!

CHALLENGE FRIENDS As you reach each new checkpoint in the map, share your status to let friends know how far you've got or see how you rank overall in Game Center!

Can you make it from Alpha to Omega? Download and find out!

-----------------

Note: Hint packages are available in the app as in-app purchases, but are not required. They simply can help you work your way through more challenging levels, and they also help developers such as us continue to make great games for you :)

Enjoying Alpha Omega? We sure hope so! If you don't mind leaving a good review in the App Store we'd appreciate it much! Thanks for your support!

And as always, feel free to get in touch! hello@borderleap.com
03-11-2015, 06:38 PM
I had the privilege of beta testing this and I highly recommend it, especially for word game fans. See the game's "upcoming" thread for more comments.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

03-11-2015, 07:03 PM
I'll be getting this coz i was surprised i could read the entire first image in the app screenshots with zero effort. I dint even think that was possible til it happened! LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-11-2015, 07:11 PM
I love brain teasers like this, love the look
03-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I'll be getting this coz i was surprised i could read the entire first image in the app screenshots with zero effort. I dint even think that was possible til it happened! LOL
I know I was shocked also.
Border leap is synonymous with good puzzles.
03-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Anyone know what the IAPs are for and what percentage of this game, if any, require multi-players?
03-11-2015, 10:52 PM
I like the game, but there is no option to return to the main screen
so it's impossible to see IAP or Scores.

You need to end the task on your Ipad, which is a bad design..
Sure hope this is getting fixed.
03-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Would have liked a try before you buy on this... Not sure if I will like or understand it, so I don't really want to spend money on it yet for that reason.
03-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Fantastic game! I'm loving it so far but was disappointed to see that your progress is not synced through iCloud. Hoping to see that in a future update. Despite that, I think it's a great game.
03-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Hey all - thanks for the comments all around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Anyone know what the IAPs are for and what percentage of this game, if any, require multi-players?
Hey ColeDaddy - IAPs include hint packages (store becomes available after hints are used up). Also there's a "Bridge to Pi" path that becomes accessible after finishing Zeta levels. Also, this is a single player game - no multiplayer as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalGary View Post
Fantastic game! I'm loving it so far but was disappointed to see that your progress is not synced through iCloud. Hoping to see that in a future update. Despite that, I think it's a great game.
Working hard on getting this integrated for a update soon

Last edited by borderLeap; 03-12-2015 at 07:45 AM.