★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmifsud95 View Post
Is anyone having XP problems? Each time i play I'm not awarded any XP. Looks like its only on search for games
You'll need to play Ranked matches to gain exp and money..


Here's my Screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0263.PNG
Views:	10
Size:	765.3 KB
ID:	50576
12-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSK_VoRteX View Post
I haven't played none of you guys yet, add me on GL FSK_VoRTeX300.
I have played with you. IDontKiIIPpl. Kii not kill

12-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by one1002 View Post
Here's my Screenshot

Attachment 50576
That's just blatant showing off
12-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmifsud95 View Post
Is anyone having XP problems? Each time i play I'm not awarded any XP. Looks like its only on search for games
It does say right there on the buttons you only get XP in ranked matches - or you just didn't have time to read those 8 words?
12-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 288
The second half of the campaign is really disappointing, it's like the developers run out of time or something . Tiny missions and corridor settings . All in all after nova3 I expected more from MC4 . I actually think that MC3 is the better game overall .
12-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,378
Honestly they need to nerf integrated radar... It's just too OP... Either way I can't wait toget it back(rank 21 ATM, should take a couple of matches)
12-09-2012, 06:03 AM
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcizombie View Post
The second half of the campaign is really disappointing, it's like the developers run out of time or something . Tiny missions and corridor settings . All in all after nova3 I expected more from MC4 . I actually think that MC3 is the better game overall .
MC4 > MC3. Because of multiplayer.

But I do agree, the first half was really good, but the second half was disappointing.
12-09-2012, 06:05 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 127
I still find MC3's multiplayer more explosive. No matter how many games I play on mc4 I still get the feel of the warfare only in mc3
12-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to 2133
I haven't played any of you guys. Apart from suicide bomber who hates the game. Shucks. I feel left out. Either the jolt is OP or the people I play with just sucks. Anyone else can confirm the jolt's awesomeness? =)
12-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by underage17 View Post
I still find MC3's multiplayer more explosive. No matter how many games I play on mc4 I still get the feel of the warfare only in mc3
Mc3's multiplayer was too easy... The killstreaks were very op.

If you want a nuke, just get the bomber. It bombs the whole battlefield for like 15 seconds and you get like 8 kills without ending the match with a nuke.