★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Nape saya dapat tengok profile Fb kamu? Where is the screenshots?
Lol! Tengok betul2 lah ade tu saya post.
Why dont u download it?
Its run superb on my 4s its just lack of realtime shadow.

https://m.facebook.com/Nafi.Muhamad?...00001643053585
I lives with street racing club =)
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Is it just me, or is the color palate a little dull?
Thought the same thing

12-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Hmmm. Well then looks like an A6 exclusive. Color me very, very surprised.
Maybe it just me.
IMO A6 only got realtime shadow and faster loading time.
Other than that is same as 4s.

https://m.facebook.com/Nafi.Muhamad?...00001643053585
I lives with street racing club =)
12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there's any improvements to the controls, like, if tilt(accelerometer) was added or if it is a replica of MC3?

While I enjoyed the campaign in MC3, I never really like having 20 virtual buttons on the screen. I personally don't think an Xbox 360 control scheme should be dropped on a touch device without any alterations, but that's just me and we agree to disagree. So I don't need any smart-a$$ replies from certain people and you know who you are.

This is just a legitimate n PEACEFUL question! Thanks in advance for any answers!

Last edited by Solidfart; 12-05-2012 at 02:02 PM.
12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatriaNeoCPS View Post
Maybe it just me.
IMO A6 only got realtime shadow and faster loading time.
Other than that is same as 4s.
That and it's missing radial blur. Interestingly enough, all of those were present in the STP vid on an iPad 2. GL just took them out for performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidfart View Post
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there's any improvements to the controls, like, if tilt(accelerometer) was added or if it is a replica of MC3!

While I enjoyed the campaign in MC3, I never really like having 20 virtual buttons on the screen. I personally don't think an Xbox 360 control scheme should be dropped on a touch device without any alterations, but that's just me and we agree to disagree. So I don't need any smart-a$$ replies from certain people and you know who you are.

This is just a legitimate n PEACEFUL question! Thanks in advance for any answers!
Control scheme is identical to MC3's with the addition of jumping over obstacles and fire turning to knife when close to an enemy. IMO you should try again; you're really missing out on a great game. Try customizing the control scheme and/or trying different types. I'm sure you can find one that works for you.

Last edited by JBRUU; 12-05-2012 at 02:02 PM.
12-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidfart View Post
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there's any improvements to the controls, like, if tilt(accelerometer) was added or if it is a replica of MC3!

Well instead of a popping knife button, the fire button turns into knife when in close
12-05-2012, 02:04 PM
How does it preform on ipod 4?
12-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0ndrag0n View Post
How does it preform on ipod 4?
iPod 4 is the bare minimum needed to run the game. I'd recommend using a different device if you can.
12-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Wow, this is interesting:

http://toucharcade.com/2012/12/05/ga...-games-coming/

I'm glad I took mine back given I would be kicking myself right now if I didn't. For this price, I might have to try again...

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
`Does it lag on iPhone 4 ????