★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidfart View Post
That's my name don't wear it out plz. Especially I ur a camper. Not that I'm saying YOU are one.
Nvm. Someone may take this as continuing the argument and I definitely don't want that.

Last edited by LOLavi; 12-14-2012 at 04:28 PM.
12-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Holy hell this game is pure ass. Now I'm not talking about gameplay specifically but about performance specifically on 4s. The game's framerate in campaign is all over the place and can can go from smooth to about 10fps in a heartbeat. Input lag is crazy bad especially when pressing the fire button. Multiplayer framerate gets crazy choppy when most of the players are on screen at one time. The input lag hinders from getting kills online sadly. The gameplay seems like it would be really great if it was actually optimized for 4s(makes me kinda want a Iphone5 but I'm on the S cycle).

It'd be really great if Gameloft patched the game up but no word from them so looks like I'm about to go get a refund from itunes cause I'm feeling pretty ripped off from what I thought was gonna be a great game .

12-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Lot of you suck at this game lol please if you see me in a game and your on my team, just leave.
12-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalkmydude View Post
Holy hell this game is pure ass. Now I'm not talking about gameplay specifically but about performance specifically on 4s. The game's framerate in campaign is all over the place and can can go from smooth to about 10fps in a heartbeat. Input lag is crazy bad especially when pressing the fire button. Multiplayer framerate gets crazy choppy when most of the players are on screen at one time. The input lag hinders from getting kills online sadly. The gameplay seems like it would be really great if it was actually optimized for 4s(makes me kinda want a Iphone5 but I'm on the S cycle).

It'd be really great if Gameloft patched the game up but no word from them so looks like I'm about to go get a refund from itunes cause I'm feeling pretty ripped off from what I thought was gonna be a great game .
Campaign runs smooth most of the time, and the multiplayer lag is down to servers. Create a online game and it runs really smooth.
12-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
Campaign runs smooth most of the time, and the multiplayer lag is down to servers. Create a online game and it runs really smooth.
If you find 10-15 frames per second smooth then good for you but this crap is atrocious. Also multiplayer lag shouldn't affect the framerate(and it isn't, the game is just poorly optimized for 4s). Also that crappy input lag and what's with the weird rate of fire this game has on every weapon?

Overall the game seems like it's fun but it's just horribly optimized for 4s/itouch5. Making sure I get my refund right away.

But if you guys endure all the performance problems and are still enjoying the game even with all the bs, then that's great
12-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalkmydude View Post
If you find 10-15 frames per second smooth then good for you but this crap is atrocious. Also multiplayer lag shouldn't affect the framerate(and it isn't, the game is just poorly optimized for 4s). Also that crappy input lag and what's with the weird rate of fire this game has on every weapon?

Overall the game seems like it's fun but it's just horribly optimized for 4s/itouch5. Making sure I get my refund right away.

But if you guys endure all the performance problems and are still enjoying the game even with all the bs, then that's great
I don't think singleplayer has ever gone down to 10 to 15 fps for me, there's a fair amount of dips though but they don't usually last to long. Annoying but not really a game breaker. As for online, it's defiantly server/Internet problems. I can join a match that's full and it will be running great. Then I join another game with the same map and it's laggy. It's not gpu lag online, it's latancy/server related.

Had really smooth games online when it first came out. Now it seems like every game I try is really slow.

Create a game and you can see it runs smooth because your host. Proves its server/latancy issues.

Last edited by BruteOutlawz; 12-14-2012 at 05:27 PM.
12-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
I agree, voice chat in NOVA3 made me cry in a corner. JK but still...

I just figured out you can go in the helicopter in Congress...
Yeah took me a while to figure that out too. I was really surprised when I saw someone inside it
12-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSK_VoRteX View Post
Lot of you suck at this game lol please if you see me in a game and your on my team, just leave.
There's quite a few on here that are relatively high on the leaderboard that are an advantage to have on your team.
Not everybody needs or wants to be top 10.
In regards to the voice chat, in NOVA 3 its just easier to turn it off as there does tend to be a lot of abuse thrown around.
It's an advantage if the players, like some members here for example, are known to each other but in most cases its not really necessary if your team is made up of quality players. Like a lot on here again, paul202 and lolavi in particular.

Last edited by Rip73; 12-14-2012 at 05:57 PM.
12-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yeah took me a while to figure that out too. I was really surprised when I saw someone inside it
hehehe yeah, it's great for CTF!!!

I'm like there hiding enemies come and it's a very easy kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
12-14-2012, 06:26 PM
I know that MC brings out the dude bro in all of us, but please refrain from calling fellow gamers by the colloquial term for developmental disability. Thanks!