Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-21-2012, 08:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to 2133

Aww darn. Missed more fun.

Anyways, the acog scope (it's called CTS) is actually quite poor for me. I follow LOLavi's lead and put tac. Holo on everything, regular holo if that is not avaiable.

Agreed paul, Gameloft is really nice on MC4. I just lost 40K, got it back in just an hour. Awesome work! I hope we don't bother you in making new awesome updates!

*still a bit pissed not getting the 2133th post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:49 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

@2133
yea, its a bit wierd aiming with the acog. since it zooms in a little more, you have to aim with much smaller movements. plus on devices with a little lag, its much harder to aim with it. i use it for my ufia since its boosts accuracy and i almost never actually aim, hip fire all day errday

@snakiz

the screen turns white, and then your radar goes bonkers (like when some dude is near you with the radar jamming perk (lvl 30 intervention) for a while
i think other things are disapply too, like ground/hover drones and turrets, although im not sure about that
Old 12-21-2012, 08:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to 2133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flobwob View Post
yea, its a bit wierd aiming with the acog. since it zooms in a little more, you have to aim with much smaller movements. plus on devices with a little lag, its much harder to aim with it. i use it for my ufia since its boosts accuracy and i almost never actually aim, hip fire all day errday
It's called 'CHEW BULLETS' tactic. Don't use it to often. You will encounter charbtek, shotguns, so stay sneaky with the ufia. That small thing is like a bee. Small but stings hard. Play sneaky first. Save up for charbtek, and let all hell loose on those suckers.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2133 View Post
It's called 'CHEW BULLETS' tactic. Don't use it to often. You will encounter charbtek, shotguns, so stay sneaky with the ufia. That small thing is like a bee. Small but stings hard. Play sneaky first. Save up for charbtek, and let all hell loose on those suckers.
ive already bought the charbtek once and then i lost it b/c of some bug..and i havent been refunded yet :|

is charbtek good/better than the ufia for that tactic? it has terrible mobility..plus the handling is trash too. i like being quick (thats why i switch it up with jolt and ufia)

im interested about shotgun though...is autoshotgun or the taiga12 better than the ufia for what im looking for?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flobwob View Post
ive already bought the charbtek once and then i lost it b/c of some bug..and i havent been refunded yet :|

is charbtek good/better than the ufia for that tactic? it has terrible mobility..plus the handling is trash too. i like being quick (thats why i switch it up with jolt and ufia)

im interested about shotgun though...is autoshotgun or the taiga12 better than the ufia for what im looking for?
Auto shotgun is excellent if used correctly and with the right attachments, like almost every gun in this game.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Auto shotgun is excellent if used correctly and with the right attachments, like almost every gun in this game.
which attachments?

so in reality, you can own with any gun...it just depends on your play style, since this game is so well balanced?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM

@CMMC4:

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help refund me the $83,000 and the exp from lvl 46-50 that I lost from the bug? Thanks. I've already sent a report, but nothing has happened for a day, and other ppl said that gameloft got back to them really quickly within hours.

My GLL is "Wob9000"

On another note:
should I make another account and get better kd, or keep my account for the 2 prestiges I've already gotten?

I'm pretty confident i could get my kd to like 4 if I made a new account, since I more or less have gotten used to this game now. My kd atm is 2, but I'm on second war veteran lvl 20.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:58 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Am I the only one annoyed by how powerful the grenades are? seems like they go through walls too.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMMC4 View Post
Hey Paul,

I was just about to write you an email. One of our programmers is currently writing a tool that will enable us to copy your old progress to your new account. Sit tight,

C
I have to say that this is quite simply excellent customer care.
That the tool worked at all surprises me but the fact that this is the effort that was put in to sort a problem out for one customer is really great out of CM and the Montreal team.
I have to say well done because that level of care is rare these days.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Well guys, the Modern Combat 4 Gameloft team was able to restore my account back to what it used to be. Despite there customer support in the past, I would consider the new Gameloft to have one of the best customer support teams in the iOS gaming world. I know most of you are ware of their infamous lack of support, but it really seems like this have turned over a new leaf. Again, thank you solo much CM. I almost had a heart attack when my progress got deleted, but thanks to you it is back again!
I think you need to friend request us again.
You're new profile showing up on my Gameloft live friends list but its your old profile that's showing up in the social section in mc4.
It's probably just slow to load the new profile but send a new request anyway.