Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

does the first skill in intervention have the same affect as screecher bullets?
Old 12-21-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
I have to say that this is quite simply excellent customer care.
That the tool worked at all surprises me but the fact that this is the effort that was put in to sort a problem out for one customer is really great out of CM and the Montreal team.
I have to say well done because that level of care is rare these days.
looks like i'm missing out on this "excellent customer care" :|

anyways, i looked at the autoshotgun stats..how does this thing kill in one shot
Old 12-22-2012, 12:15 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flobwob View Post
looks like i'm missing out on this "excellent customer care" :|

anyways, i looked at the autoshotgun stats..how does this thing kill in one shot
You have to take in to account that every place is essentially closed for the Christmas holidays.
Obviously some work over the holidays but whether they are the ones who can sort your problem or not and whether there's a backlog.
Can't have everybody working for Christmas.

Last edited by Rip73; 12-22-2012 at 12:17 AM..
Old 12-22-2012, 01:25 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Superb customer care. I used the email Rip gave me and emailed them at midnight in my time zone and the next morning, i got a response saying that they are working on the bug and they refunded all my lost credits! Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I had to stop playing and post this. I just purchased a iphone 5 and I can't believe the difference from my 4s. The games running silky smooth on my 5. No input lag at all. It's incredible. This a6 chip is a real power house.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to 2133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
I had to stop playing and post this. I just purchased a iphone 5 and I can't believe the difference from my 4s. The games running silky smooth on my 5. No input lag at all. It's incredible. This a6 chip is a real power house.
Of course it is. And the A4's on ipod 4 is just a crap house. A5's the standard. Got a little better, the A5X chip on mah iPad.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:43 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2133 View Post
Of course it is. And the A4's on ipod 4 is just a crap house. A5's the standard. Got a little better, the A5X chip on mah iPad.
I got an A4... It also depends on player. Of you're good then it doesn't matter what device. Of course I do need a faster device :/ Lately I haven't played enough so my kdr has gone down when I have.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to 2133

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I got an A4... It also depends on player. Of you're good then it doesn't matter what device. Of course I do need a faster device :/ Lately I haven't played enough so my kdr has gone down when I have.
Hahaha, you really do. You play like someone with a iPad 3 tho
Old 12-22-2012, 06:47 AM

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but has anybody else noticed, that the kills you get through your killstreak (e.g. airstrike) don't count toward the following killstreak (which in my case would be the bomber)?

This means that if you want to get the bomber, you have to get 14 kills with no aid, so only through killing with your weapons.

I would prefer if the airstrike (or any other killstreak 'add-on') would count toward your kills needed to get the bomber, but this way it's a little more challenging, which isn't bad either!
Old 12-22-2012, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForGames View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but has anybody else noticed, that the kills you get through your killstreak (e.g. airstrike) don't count toward the following killstreak (which in my case would be the bomber)?

This means that if you want to get the bomber, you have to get 14 kills with no aid, so only through killing with your weapons.

I would prefer if the airstrike (or any other killstreak 'add-on') would count toward your kills needed to get the bomber, but this way it's a little more challenging, which isn't bad either!

Theres a specialization called intervention and one of the perks let your kill assists count torwards your kill streak, or you could do the specialization frontline and it has a perk which reduces the amount needed to call military support by 1