01-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Only thing I'm trying to prove is that iPod players should not use recoil booster and that it's impossible to get Ufia before rank 15-20
Well then maybe I got it at rank 15-20 but I did regardless and I'm pretty sure it was sooner than that. Regardless, it worked fine for me. In fact, I might just reinstall the game to my iPod just to try it again and see.

Maybe I'm just better at hitting the target without crosshairs, or ADSing or something, but it works for me.
01-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Read the edit.

01-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Oh and it didn't work 'fine' for you. I know you an I've played wit you, with the right setups, even if you played on iPod, you would've gotten at least 0.5kdr higher on iPod. Recoil booster just doesn't work... Could be personal preference but I highly doubt.
01-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Read the edit.
Yeah you're right with all that. I used it but I probably sucked with it I don't remember. I probably remember wrong since I love it so much now.

The lag countering is definitely true. I got nothing but respect for your skills with that laggy piece of shit.
01-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Yeah you're right with all that. I used it but I probably sucked with it I don't remember. I probably remember wrong since I love it so much now.

The lag countering is definitely true. I got nothing but respect for your skills with that laggy piece of shit.
Thank you and I apologise for not being clear It was never my intention to bring kdr other than saying you would've gotten a higher kdr if you wouldn't have used a recoil booster on iPod.
01-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Oh and it didn't work 'fine' for you. I know you an I've played wit you, with the right setups, even if you played on iPod, you would've gotten at least 0.5kdr higher on iPod. Recoil booster just doesn't work... Could be personal preference but I highly doubt.
If you insist.
01-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
If you insist.
Insist what? Oh and it's always fun having a little arguement with you You never cross the line to swearing nor do I
01-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Thank you and I apologise for not being clear It was never my intention to bring kdr other than saying you would've gotten a higher kdr if you wouldn't have used a recoil booster on iPod.
Oh. That's what you meant.

Right. K. Yeah.
01-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Recoil boost +ufia or socars works rlly good for me. I'm on an iPhone 5. Not rlly sure why, but it just does.
01-16-2013, 12:27 PM
I ads only also at any range if possible. Mayb thts why. I'm no pro by any measure but I'm pretty good at ads-ing rite on target anyway.