★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Annie's Wild Shot and Lite are Out! ($0.99)

06-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Annie's Wild Shot and Lite are Out! ($0.99)

"Tecmo presents “Annie's Wild Shot”, a new shooting action game for iPhone and iPod touch!

The tomboy heroine Annie has the time of her life taking down the outlaws in this 2D shoot-'em-up!
Could she be the long-lost descendant of a legendary sharpshooter who once blasted 6 holes in a flying card in the blink of an eye?! She's got the name and the guns, but do you have the skills?

Take full advantage of the touch features of the iPhone and iPod touch to shoot down a constant stream of outlaws one after another. You can also cause a little mayhem of your own by shooting windows, wagons and more. And if an enemy pops up off-screen, just turn the iPhone or iPod touch left or right to scroll the screen and take 'em out!

*You can change the game settings to play without tilting, so you don’t have to worry about moving around. Play anytime anywhere!

Other fun stuff...
- When paint blocks your vision, wipe the screen clean with your finger!
- Tilt your iPhone or iPod touch up to take out falling bombs!
- Move a flashlight to find enemies hiding in a dark saloon!
- A must for any Western: the final duel! The final showdown! High noon! Take 5 paces forward, turn and...!
Using touch and motion controls to their fullest, Annie's Wild Shot is packed with fun, unique play styles you won’t find anywhere else!

Experience the thrill of bringing a horde of outlaws to justice all by yourself--just you and your trusty iPhone or iPod touch!"

I don't see a thread about this so I'm starting one. This game looks like a very good arcade shooter for only a buck! It has nice cute graphics and the controls look decent. Looks better than the usual tap-to-shoot games like Wild West Guns and it is only $.99.

Last edited by DaveMc99; 08-02-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: link
06-25-2009, 12:23 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

06-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Looks pretty fun, not sure about it but it may be fun for a while.
06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Heh was waiting on someone to start this thread, noticed this game when i got into work this morning. Looks like it would be alot of fun. Will grab this and see since it's only 99cents after work post my impressions of it =)

Last edited by dacool561; 06-25-2009 at 12:28 PM.
06-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
Looks nice. I might have to grab it.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
06-25-2009, 01:11 PM
looks fun, but a little too pink for my taste.. i mean bullets aren't pink
06-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Itīs a fun game,a very good one. Tap to shoot with arrows to change the screen to left or right or tilt to do the same and kill enemies in one of the 3 screens. Bonus stages shooting coins making combos, 8 stages +4 boss stages +3 difficult settings. There are rankings to improve too.

For 0.99$ is a very good game. Looks like big companies are learning in the idevice market. Surely a company like Tecmo donīt need more than a day or 2 to make this kind of game and they will maybe gain 10.000 $ or more. But I am happy because I like this type of "short arcade without story highscorer" game

Last edited by Shinto; 06-25-2009 at 02:11 PM.
06-28-2009, 08:43 PM

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
06-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Yea didn't like this one. Artwork is great just the gameplay left something to be desired. Still like Wild West Guns ton more than this and even WWII Alone beats this one in my opinion.
06-30-2009, 12:53 PM
should be more gender nutral. just call it wild shot and let you choose if you want to be annie or andy, don't see many dudes picking this up no matter how good- just too girlie.