Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-06-2012, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozz84 View Post
Price is ridiculously small. How come this game cost 30$ on pc or mac and only 5$ on ipad? Is the graphics or sound worse compressed? The file size on mac app store is 4.91 GB. On ios it's 1.64 GB. If I buy it on the ipad will I get the same content as if I bought pc/mac? Is it a choice between cheap half-ass version and expensive full experience one?
It's because PC and Mac users are too stupid to know better!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:23 AM

Lol Two contradictory opinions... The way I see it, games on consoles/pc should become cheaper, because paying 60$ (or even higher with dlc) is insane. And ios have to become more expensive and they should drop this free to play/in app purchase bullshit.

Walking dead had nice model, beacuse the price was same for every platform and it was cheaper than full retail game.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:27 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

In an update it's fail-city. Looks great and I'm sure it would be super fun if I could ever find my way out of crash city. I've experienced crash after crash after crash not just with this game but also with GTA: VC. Guess I'll just have to wait until I can get a 5th gen ipt. Getting sick of this compatibility crap. Apple needs to release an update that won't allow you to purchase apps if your specs don't meet minimum requirements
Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx882 View Post
Apple needs to release an update that won't allow you to purchase apps if your specs don't meet minimum requirements
I hope not. I'm pretty sure efforts to block gen 4 iPod touches are why I have Robles with my gen 5. I can't think of a single reason I shouldn't be able to play anything an iPhone 4S could handle, yet the Avengers game and Dodonpachi Maximum remain incompatible. Arc Squadron was incompatible briefly as well, quickly updated. This digital compass trick stops gen 4 owners from buying a game they can't play but it's hurting gen 5 owners in the process.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:25 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onikage725 View Post
This digital compass trick stops gen 4 owners from buying a game they can't play but it's hurting gen 5 owners in the process.
But you said Arc Squadron was "incompatible" briefly, which would seem to indicate that this is an issue with the apps themselves, and not so much the device or itunes.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx882 View Post
But you said Arc Squadron was "incompatible" briefly, which would seem to indicate that this is an issue with the apps themselves, and not so much the device or itunes.
When it became available for iPod 5g it was also available on 4g, but practically unplayable on it because it crashed so much.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Bought this yesterday but wasnt able to play it because of space problems.

So... is the game as good as it seems?
Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Ok, so how is this game? I saw a lil bit of the gameplay trailer and the character animation + dialogue + cheap humour (which I like btw) is reminiscent of Devil's Attorney.

Thing is, how are the puzzles? Is it worth if I just want to enjoy the animations and storyline?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

darn it. I just bought the entire pendulo pack for pc.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:37 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Yep same here. As good as this looks I'm never going to find that kind of space for one game.
Hi!

You only need 4GB to install it. In fact the game only takes 1.9Gb space.

The reason is that all devices dowload the file and then unzip it. So basically, you need the double space on your device for any app you download.

If you consider that the PC version of the game is 8Gb large, it's not that bad but we undestand your concern. We know it's hard to find that space, even with a 64Gb device.