Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-15-2012, 12:11 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Can we get iCloud saves?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Jouni did you guys ever consider making the melee weapons available as individual upgrades, instead of them being tied directly to your character upgrades?

Also, do most people use the pause button to access the shop instead of going into it from within the board itself? The shop in the board seems like more of an emergency escape route if you're near it, or it's just there for novelty. I don't think I've gone into it once.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Hell yeah, if you're saying the 5 star rating that GoB got from TA was unwarranted, I'm with ya! I for one can relate to this because I played GoB and it wasn't "great" by any means. Good yes, but not great.

Ever since that, I never took TA reviews seriously. I mean, SMAMC...5 stars, really? Basically the old game with an eye for freemium/IAPs and they gave that 5 stars too.

So yeah, now I just read them to get an idea, but give no shits about the ultimate score.
Yes, I'm saying that the 5 star rating for God of Blades is unwarranted as the 3.5 star rating for Minigore 2. They are both equally inaccurate, and I feel accuracy counts more than opinion when it comes to professional reviews. The ironic part is the actual review of the God of Blades talks about the bland gamely in the first paragraph but still receives a 5 star review, and the overall feel of the Minigore 2 review had me believe it was going to be at least 4 stars, until I scrolled down and saw the slighted 3.5. The context often contradicts the actual rating.

But before I get ran off the forum by the TA police, I should clarify that there are plenty of TA ratings I DO agree with. It's only the blatant injustices that I'm highlighting here.

Last edited by SumoSplash; 12-15-2012 at 12:35 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 01:30 PM
iPad 2

I got a question I'm digging the game but I'm confused after i kill a boss and play the lvl again it says night 2 am I supposed to beat them again? Or do you beat the Boss then go to next lvl and then beat that boss? What happens when you beat all 7 lvls what's after that?
Old 12-15-2012, 01:36 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'd the developers are reading this, could you consider an update where the beast is able to collect coins? I just went into beast mode, killed the Grim Reaper who dropped a couple thousand coins, but just as I went back into human mode and started trying to collect the money, it took me to the shop ad I started another day!

Also, what is the max level? Furthermore, I have noticed that different characters start out with different weapons. Is there any character that starts out with the Dual MG's?

Last edited by Paul202; 12-15-2012 at 01:50 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 01:52 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
I'd the developers are reading this, could you consider an update where the beast is able to collect coins? I just went into beast mode, killed the Grim Reaper who dropped a couple thousand coins, but just as I went back into human mode and started trying to collect the money, it took me to the shop ad I started another day!
Just fixed coin related bugs yesterday.
edit: So just wait for next update.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:11 PM

so I had a half star left against the boss in the last level. I bought the 4th heart upgrade, and the fast walking upgrade. When I return to the game I have 0 points and started over on same level. Bug?

Also, is there a rhyme or reason for the game auto moving you to a different level once I've reached the 2nd night on a particular level? why wouldn't it keep me at same level?
Old 12-15-2012, 02:28 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalle@mountainsheep View Post
Just fixed coin related bugs yesterday.
edit: So just wait for next update.
Do you fixed the crash-bug?
Old 12-15-2012, 02:44 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Are those extra heart and faster running upgrades permanent?
Old 12-15-2012, 02:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Are those extra heart and faster running upgrades permanent?
Those are single use items until you die.
Hardcore mode is permanent.