★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
I seriously hope we get more maps through updates.

That was one thing I hated about the first one.
Can see 6 maps - unlocked either by coins or level. Not so tough to achieve.
12-05-2012, 08:20 PM
iCloud support???

12-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Only bunnies that I've seen so far. Possibly squirrels in an update though?
Hang on to your lug nuts this game is due for an update!
12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Was enjoying this despite all the crashes, then it crashed one final time and refuses to load ever since
12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
After a few hours of playing this and up to the third world or what ever, I stopped playing for a bit and later started it up and played the first world but it crashed when loading it and now it keeps crashing every time I launch the app.. What now? I lost my save because I have to redownload it? Bull. Deleting until this is fixed.
Earlier the developer said this is a known issue and they are uploading a fix for Apple approval tomorrow.
12-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah that final crash is a bug, according to MS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Yes we've fed rabbits too, some groundhogs, a few raccoons, red squirrels, chipmunks and various birds. I guess us nature folks rarely feed the undead
Awesome stuff btw. I do the same with the wildlife here.
12-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Nice, I never liked the first Minigore that much, but this one is a joy to play. I'm addicted.
Great job.
12-05-2012, 09:27 PM
I'll admit I got bored pretty easy with the first one too.. I really liked it, just couldn't hold my interesting for extended periods of time.

This game's not gonna be holding hours of my time on end but it's a lot more fun for me. Love slicing up zombies with blades of multiple varieties
12-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Yeah that final crash is a bug, according to MS...

Awesome stuff btw. I do the same with the wildlife here.
wonderful!!!
We've names for the squirrels we feed.We call the matriarch "Juniorette" and she's a very intelligent and gentle friend that visits us almost everyday! We first called her Junior until we realized he was a she and then we added the "ette". I use a picture of her on my GC account!
12-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
wonderful!!!
We've names for the squirrels we feed.We call the matriarch "Juniorette" and she's a very intelligent and gentle friend that visits us almost everyday! We first called her Junior until we realized he was a she and then we added the "ette". I use a picture of her on my GC account!
Awesome. Used to have a ton of squirrels and stuff.. Not a whole lot of life around here anymore, but I do have 8 snakes and a dog so it's all good.