★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-22-2013, 08:24 AM
Can anyone of you guys can imagine team fortress 2 in minigore? I would choose heavy with his minigun (sasha) and MOW down all eniemes (players playing online)
01-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Dylan View Post
Need help doing

1.hunt lumberjack guard
2.hunt green sheep

If someone could please tell me witch levels these both apper I would be very greatful
Lumberjacks appear in the two sunny lake levels, but more often in the Grim Reaper level, I think.
The Grim Reaper level will also sometimes have a sheep, so in theory it should be green at some point. But I found a green sheep on the last level. It took a while - sometimes you need to play a level over and over and wait for the right color to appear.

Also, anyone know if it's better to look for a blue moose on sunny lake one or two?

01-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyTheGhost View Post
Lumberjacks appear in the two sunny lake levels, but more often in the Grim Reaper level, I think.
The Grim Reaper level will also sometimes have a sheep, so in theory it should be green at some point. But I found a green sheep on the last level. It took a while - sometimes you need to play a level over and over and wait for the right color to appear.

Also, anyone know if it's better to look for a blue moose on sunny lake one or two?
Thank you very much
I was told on sunny lake two
01-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyTheGhost View Post

i found a blue moose in sunny lake I (dead jester) night 3 but you may try several times
01-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Got it from Gnome Escape. Not played yet, but I didn't regret spending those goomies
01-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Elder beast 2
Put grandpa to sleep
Anyone know where?
01-22-2013, 07:57 PM
You can find Grampa at Monstrosity's Sunny Lake IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post
Got it from Gnome Escape. Not played yet, but I didn't regret spending those goomies
stop grinding IB2 for a while to play this lovely gem will ya?
01-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
stop grinding IB2 for a while to play this lovely gem will ya?
Hi Squashy!
I haven't been playing IB for quite a long while, really. I have been playing other games, and I got to play this one today. This is really cool! Not regretting my well-spent gooms!
01-23-2013, 06:03 PM
So when's then update coming out?
01-24-2013, 01:15 PM

- John : Ya mean it's not out yet? What are you pencilnecks mucking about?

- Karma : Well, we wanted to get those fiddly bits with the GameCenter working properly.

- John : Damn the details, I should be out there already blasting furries!

- Karma : No worries John, we got it sorted. Submitting tomorrow.