App description: Minigore 2 is a dual-stick shooter masterpiece with over 6 million players worldwide!

The furries are gone and a new threat is emerging from the dark corners of Hardland.

You must help JOHN GORE fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest where the legendary METUSALEM has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose, three hundred rabbits and the entire undead army of the COSSACK GENERAL.

Will you survive?

Release trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sGR32hPFA

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQZ8L78-kw

"One of the best action games on the App Store and the new mobile twin-stick shooter gold standard." - IGN

"Minigore 2 feels like a true sequel that has improved upon the original in every way." - Toucharcade

"Minigore 2: Zombies is everything we expected, an intense, over-the-top bloodbath." - GameTrailers

"Minigore 2: Zombies is an instant classic. The endless list of unlockable weapons, characters, and items is more than enough to keep you going. The battles with enormous armies of zombies are full of excitement and fun, and the game maintains a humorous tone." - Slide to Play

"It's fantastic fun." - The Guardian

FEATURES:

- iOS CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES

- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON

- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
- UNIVERSAL BUILD

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MinigoreFanPage

Sanuku's comments:

02-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmington View Post
chaseblack_23 : I'm afraid that exploit will be fixed in the update. Still good of you to mention it.

Fangbone : iCloud saves, though desirable are still not being implemented, due to lack of resources for dealing with conflicting situations.
Update news?
02-08-2013, 03:40 PM
QA caught us with our pants around our ankles to be brutally honest. Patience is advised, OzzYs prognosis remains realistic.

02-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks for quick response
02-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseblack_23 View Post
Hey please if u work for minigore I hope I'm not exposing a glitch and this is just part of a characters perks but has anyone noticed that if u buy the Penquin character that starts with the dual assault that if you shot until its like halfway down or anyway down just pick up another weapon then pick back up your duals and it'll raise the use level up a bit? If you switch weapons like 4 times with ur assaults all the way down they will become fully charged in no time! I use them the whole level every level and never have to use another weapon at all! Awesome perk!!
I've felt a bit selfish not throwing this out onto the forum that Karmington responds to frequently, but since it's now out in the open... that perk/glitch, works with ALL characters and ALL double weapons... whatever the glitch/perk is, it seems rather systematic... basically if you re-pick-up a dual gun, it'll double the ammo from when you dropped it (essentially infinite ammo). I've frequently survived more than a few nights on just two boxes of dual assault guns. It's a fantastic... thing. Too bad that Mountain Sheep already knows about it and intends to fix it:-/

Last edited by Cause007; 02-08-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Small addition
02-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Really???

Why not just update that so one character has that perk? That's one thing this game needs more than anything is more individual perks for each character and an explanation of what that character perks actually are so you know what you are spending your money on and show what each upgrade does each time u buy one for each character. I mean honestly this would put the game over the top for me and have me playing it 24/7. Also I bought the 2x money upgrade and I'm not really sure if it works right bc every time I launch the game it makes me input my apple user name and password like I'm re buying it every time????
02-09-2013, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseblack_23 View Post
Why not just update that so one character has that perk? That's one thing this game needs more than anything is more individual perks for each character and an explanation of what that character perks actually are so you know what you are spending your money on and show what each upgrade does each time u buy one for each character. I mean honestly this would put the game over the top for me and have me playing it 24/7. Also I bought the 2x money upgrade and I'm not really sure if it works right bc every time I launch the game it makes me input my apple user name and password like I'm re buying it every time????
If the you are geting only even numbers for kills then it is working
I have the same problem you have there with launching the game
02-09-2013, 08:32 AM
The repeated password bug is also covered in the update. Nasty one, that.
I agree that the characters could have used more individualization, but it would entail creating a more complex character upgrade system, and the effects on game balancing would have multiplied. We did consider this, with the parameters readily available being movement speed, rate of fire, accuracy, beast effectiveness and duration, and damage resistance. Creating the upgrade systems for the characters was axed in the name of keeping things simple and keeping our scope tight. I suspect this level of detail will be considered for our next larger scale game.

Last edited by Karmington; 02-09-2013 at 09:04 AM.
02-09-2013, 09:14 AM
So I was stuck with getting no achievements for awhile - thought enraging the baron meant annoying the big cat enemy... Who's name was baron in my mind.... Baron Von Kitten...ok moving on

Rare timber 1 - best level to hunt the blue lumber jacks?
Kill the maniac - best level to hunt this silly old man?

Also, are there any notable differences with the characters? Like Xmas gore gets things like +Xmas and +presents, gangster gets +gangster.... Wut do these do!!

Cheers
02-09-2013, 09:48 AM
+gangster increases your likelihood of having problems with the law. No, to be brutally honest, all the characters get the same 'level-up's. Little increases here and there to endurance, beast duration and so forth. The texts are there to give some illusion of there being more happpening under the hood than there is... Sneaky Lazy Us... Again, I admit it could have been a lot deeper, but would have entailed a fair chunk of work. Balancing being the primary factor, not actually making the system itself.

Last edited by Karmington; 02-09-2013 at 09:57 AM.
02-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Ah ok so it's best to save all that cash for weapon upgrades then lol