Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-09-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
@Jouni not to be rude but what happened to Timo ,why doesn't he post here anymore ?!
Timo is busy enough with art, and me answering questions leaves him with more time for actual work. Maybe he'll drop by and say hi sometime.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
Just out of curiosity, did Egoraptor do the voices in this one like he did in the original?
Thanks for the praise, and yes, Egoraptor voiced John and Jerry, etc. but there are also some guest voices.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:39 PM
iPhone 5

Using the Bear gives me the chainsaw, greatest killing machine, which gives me a huge advantage at the beginning on later levels, and the first ones too. Already maxed him out. Its the one to get guys

Also, Im going to buy the coin doubler now just to supoort this IAP system

Edit: Bought it, wrote my password but no confirmation or similar, its there I guess...

Last edited by TheFrost; 12-09-2012 at 01:47 PM..
Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouni View Post
There are some differences, which we leave for the players to discover themselves. I agree a voice for Jenny would be nice, maybe we'll get around to that one day. Egoraptor would probably do a good job...
Oh ok that's cool. It would be hilarious for Egoraptor to do a forced high pitched voice for her. Lol. Btw I have an idea for Game Center achievements... Why don't you have achievements for fully upgrading guns and characters? And for the love of god I know I've said this 100 times but dammit does this game need leaderboards!! Also I just restored my phone from backup and the game works again thank The Lord.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
I've got a couple of kickstarter bluetooth controllers on the way, and I was wondering if you guys would support icade with this game, seeing as how ice rage did as well?
It would be nice to support the joypad app too so we can use our iphones as joysticks for this game. I've been playing on my tv with a hdmi cable from my ipad, so it is really cool to be able to use the joypad app.

And this game looks really pretty on my flatscreen tv. The graphics look great!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Oh ok that's cool. It would be hilarious for Egoraptor to do a forced high pitched voice for her. Lol. Btw I have an idea for Game Center achievements... Why don't you have achievements for fully upgrading guns and characters? And for the love of god I know I've said this 100 times but dammit does this game need leaderboards!! Also I just restored my phone from backup and the game works again thank The Lord.
People keep asking for achievements and leaderboards, hopefully we end up with some good ones at some point, but again avoiding making any promises.

Good to hear the game works again, the update was submitted on Friday so with any luck it'll be out soon.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Using the Bear gives me the chainsaw, greatest killing machine, which gives me a huge advantage at the beginning on later levels, and the first ones too. Already maxed him out. Its the one to get guys

Also, Im going to buy the coin doubler now just to supoort this IAP system

Edit: Bought it, wrote my password but no confirmation or similar, its there I guess...
I like the chainsaw, too. Check out the soul coin counts during gameplay so you see if they're all even numbers. Thank you for your support!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
There are some differences, which we leave for the players to discover themselves. I agree a voice for Jenny would be nice, maybe we'll get around to that one day. Egoraptor would probably do a good job...
Besides different starting weapons I can't seem to find a difference. But the later characters cost so much money to upgrade, while the early ones cost very little. I want to use the nore exspensive ones, but I love the voice of john. I am so conflicted!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:55 PM

Pretty good game. Cleared all the levels (night 1). It is pretty easy to kill the final boss if upgrade John gore to maximum level(which is cheaper as well) with 3 leaves transforming.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:59 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
I like the chainsaw, too. Check out the soul coin counts during gameplay so you see if they're all even numbers. Thank you for your support!
Yep my coin count is doubled... Now my income is huuuuuge, you guys made the best IAP system I ever seen, all should take note here. Thank you for making this, this way