★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B30 View Post
To the Devs: Paid for the Coin Doubler (double the income), but it doesn't load! (Tried a few times)
Starting to be something of a FAQ - the communication is broken in the purchase so it never tells you that it actually succeeded. You'll see it working by checking out the soul coin numbers when you're playing you should be getting only even numbers (2,4,6,8,10 etc).

That's fixed in the update, sorry.
12-09-2012, 10:42 AM
How does one get the GameCentre achievement - the stay up late one

12-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
I'm sure it's been said on here but this game is screaming for iCloud support! I'm never going to play this on one of my devices because I've spent too much time playing this on a different device. I would love to get off my couch from playing iPad, and resume my game on the iPhone on the go. Great, addicting game that will only be enhanced by this feature. In the works, or not likely?
Possible - there's been multiple requests. The one technical issue we have with this is that we might not be able to reasonably and reliably merge two save states together, but rather might have to use the cloud sync just to override the current local device with the cloud-saved state at your explicit request. Might still be sufficient for most people who have been asking for this.
12-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouni View Post
Possible - there's been multiple requests. The one technical issue we have with this is that we might not be able to reasonably and reliably merge two save states together, but rather might have to use the cloud sync just to override the current local device with the cloud-saved state at your explicit request. Might still be sufficient for most people who have been asking for this.
Sounds good enough for me. Better than having these issues with I cloud losing saves.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
12-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Is there any point to upgrading all the characters? Do they excel in any particular ability once they are fully upgraded or are they all the same? Also it would be nice if Jenny gore had a voice.
12-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Crap I just got hit with the bug! If I restore my phone from backup will it go back to normal?
12-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Question:

I bought an extra heart, and when I died and started over, it was gone and I was back to the original 3. Is the extra heart something that is consumable? One-game use only? And if so, is that the case with all of those 'ability' items?

Thanks!

Also, thanks to the devs for their very active participation in this thread. Very much appreciated. Having a blast with the game. Congrats and good luck with sales!
12-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCREE View Post
Question:

I bought an extra heart, and when I died and started over, it was gone and I was back to the original 3. Is the extra heart something that is consumable? One-game use only? And if so, is that the case with all of those 'ability' items?

Thanks!

Also, thanks to the devs for their very active participation in this thread. Very much appreciated. Having a blast with the game. Congrats and good luck with sales!
All abilites are consumables. Those last until death. So pile up money and buy few consumables just before hard boss battle to get some extra boost for it.
12-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalle@mountainsheep View Post
All abilites are consumables. Those last until death. So pile up money and buy few consumables just before hard boss battle to get some extra boost for it.
Thanks!
12-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Is there any point to upgrading all the characters? Do they excel in any particular ability once they are fully upgraded or are they all the same?
This. I was wondering the same.

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore