App description: Minigore 2 is a dual-stick shooter masterpiece with over 6 million players worldwide!

The furries are gone and a new threat is emerging from the dark corners of Hardland.

You must help JOHN GORE fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest where the legendary METUSALEM has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose, three hundred rabbits and the entire undead army of the COSSACK GENERAL.

Will you survive?

Release trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sGR32hPFA

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQZ8L78-kw

"One of the best action games on the App Store and the new mobile twin-stick shooter gold standard." - IGN

"Minigore 2 feels like a true sequel that has improved upon the original in every way." - Toucharcade

"Minigore 2: Zombies is everything we expected, an intense, over-the-top bloodbath." - GameTrailers

"Minigore 2: Zombies is an instant classic. The endless list of unlockable weapons, characters, and items is more than enough to keep you going. The battles with enormous armies of zombies are full of excitement and fun, and the game maintains a humorous tone." - Slide to Play

"It's fantastic fun." - The Guardian

FEATURES:

- iOS CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES

- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON

- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
- UNIVERSAL BUILD

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MinigoreFanPage

Sanuku's comments:

12-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
I've got a couple of kickstarter bluetooth controllers on the way, and I was wondering if you guys would support icade with this game, seeing as how ice rage did as well?
It would be nice to support the joypad app too so we can use our iphones as joysticks for this game. I've been playing on my tv with a hdmi cable from my ipad, so it is really cool to be able to use the joypad app.

And this game looks really pretty on my flatscreen tv. The graphics look great!
12-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Oh ok that's cool. It would be hilarious for Egoraptor to do a forced high pitched voice for her. Lol. Btw I have an idea for Game Center achievements... Why don't you have achievements for fully upgrading guns and characters? And for the love of god I know I've said this 100 times but dammit does this game need leaderboards!! Also I just restored my phone from backup and the game works again thank The Lord.
People keep asking for achievements and leaderboards, hopefully we end up with some good ones at some point, but again avoiding making any promises.

Good to hear the game works again, the update was submitted on Friday so with any luck it'll be out soon.

12-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Using the Bear gives me the chainsaw, greatest killing machine, which gives me a huge advantage at the beginning on later levels, and the first ones too. Already maxed him out. Its the one to get guys

Also, Im going to buy the coin doubler now just to supoort this IAP system

Edit: Bought it, wrote my password but no confirmation or similar, its there I guess...
I like the chainsaw, too. Check out the soul coin counts during gameplay so you see if they're all even numbers. Thank you for your support!
12-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouni View Post
There are some differences, which we leave for the players to discover themselves. I agree a voice for Jenny would be nice, maybe we'll get around to that one day. Egoraptor would probably do a good job...
Besides different starting weapons I can't seem to find a difference. But the later characters cost so much money to upgrade, while the early ones cost very little. I want to use the nore exspensive ones, but I love the voice of john. I am so conflicted!
12-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Pretty good game. Cleared all the levels (night 1). It is pretty easy to kill the final boss if upgrade John gore to maximum level(which is cheaper as well) with 3 leaves transforming.
12-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
I like the chainsaw, too. Check out the soul coin counts during gameplay so you see if they're all even numbers. Thank you for your support!
Yep my coin count is doubled... Now my income is huuuuuge, you guys made the best IAP system I ever seen, all should take note here. Thank you for making this, this way
12-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Starting to be something of a FAQ - the communication is broken in the purchase so it never tells you that it actually succeeded. You'll see it working by checking out the soul coin numbers when you're playing you should be getting only even numbers (2,4,6,8,10 etc).

That's fixed in the update, sorry.
Thanks for the info, besides that: great game!
12-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Finally after hitting level 38 and maxing several weapons & my two favorite characters (Enviro Bear and Ninja), I finally ran into a crash bug and it won't go past the start screen even after restarting my mini. No biggie. My only question is will my data be in tact after the update?

Game Center: Diligence
12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I just tried to to the survive 2 days at sunny lake challenge. I made it to night 3 and nothing happened. What am I missing?
12-09-2012, 03:49 PM
This game won't stop crashing...annoyed