★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hack and slash monsters in a spooky mansion! Slashy Hero must save Halloween by defeating spooky ghosts, possessed tombstones, and evil jack olanterns.

Play through 48 action packed dungeons with unique enemy types and crushing bosses. Dash across the screen with a unique drawing movement mechanic, attacking as you go. Checkpoints every three levels let you save your progress and advance through the mansion.

Collect the candy that monsters drop when they die and use it to upgrade your stats. Loot treasure chests throughout the mansion to find costumes that buff your character. Transform into a rainbow cat, alien or cyborg. Combine costumes to become the Frankenwolf with a ray gun! Let your imagination run wild!

Slashy Hero is the Halloween game of the year!

Features include:
48 levels of action-packed mystery
30 awesome costumes
Hack n dash movement
Secret rooms
Infinite mode with leaderboards

Slashy Hero is free to download. Some items in the game are available for purchase.
10-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Been waiting for this one since spring.

10-28-2015, 08:37 AM
This one's pretty interesting. Tap to move or vstick?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-28-2015, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This one's pretty interesting. Tap to move or vstick?
2 control options. Tap to move or swipe to move.

Haven't put in that much time yet, but been looking forward to this one. Have had no issues so far and seems like will be a fun time waster.
10-28-2015, 09:20 AM
Wow... This is actually a pretty neat title. It is very fun indeed. Tons of loot, good controls, but it could be a bit too grindy, which i guess can be expected.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-28-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm disappointed back when I heard of this game I thought it was supposed to be premium it's so IAP heavy from the very beginning I was done before I even got started
10-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I'm disappointed back when I heard of this game I thought it was supposed to be premium it's so IAP heavy from the very beginning I was done before I even got started
um I been playing this game for like 20 min straight it's good good good good GOOD fun. so far the only thing I see are IAP is for revives and you can watch an ad to revive so and you get candy so easily I have over 3000 already just from playing levels over

im a rpg loving kind of guy
10-28-2015, 11:16 AM
Really digging this one so far
10-28-2015, 11:42 AM
Finally here )

I hope costume quest 2 comes out )