★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Engines of Vengeance (EoV) is a combat arena game where you build your own combat machine to defeat your opponent.
Construct your vehicle with dozens of objects to challenge your opponent.
You can play against AI or your friends, win new items and coins to upgrade your equipment.
Equip automatic cannons and devastating special weapons to crush your enemy and use shields and heavy armor to survive their counterattacks.

EoV is an Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iOS Devices.

"3.5 stars" -- TouchArcade

"8.5/10 - Great" -- App Store Arcade

"4 stars" -- fun2tap

mcballi's comments:

We (Christoph Soyre, Serdar Balli) have just finished our first iOS game Engines of Vengeance (http://enginesofvengeance.com/) . The game is about customizing a vehicle for phsysics-based fighting against different opponents. You can also play PvP via bluetooth or wireless lan connection.
08-02-2015, 02:15 AM

Woah...this seems like an awesome idea and the fact that you just randomly bumped into a metal band with the same name as your game and managed to get them on board the project is SUPER cool!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

08-02-2015, 03:12 AM
I'm pretty addicted to Battle Bots the TV series where contestants war with each other after having built their most destructive bot ever.

This reminds me of this unless I'm wrong---you build your bot and destroy your opponent?
08-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Thank you very much for the nice gameplay video metalcasket. It is great to hear that people likes the idea.
08-03-2015, 05:42 PM
You're right Catacomber, it is similar to Battle Bots
08-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Some Promo Codes

Have fun!
08-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
08-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the code! I really love the entire concept but I think this game still needs some work. Manipulating the objects in the garage can be frustrating at times. I wish you could improve the snap function. Also the battles are a little boring because your machine moves so slow. Are there any thing like booster rockets that can become unlocked further in the game? Also I would suggest having the buttons on by default because it took me a while to figure out that's how it controls.
08-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Thanks for your feedback coolpepper43.

I think the snapping function is not really the problem. When we designed the game, we wanted to give the user the most flexibility possible. It was planned to have inverse kinematic. So when the user transforms one item, all the attached items to this one would also be transformed. This would save a lot of time creating the final vehicle. But we didn't manage to implement it for the release version. Maybe in the next big update

It is a good idea to enable the button control by default.

You can improve the speed of your wheels in the improvement settings. If you unlock power packs, you can spend them for speed, hp etc. There are also items called jetpacks later in the game, which you can use to boost or fly.
08-04-2015, 03:01 AM
I am sure I have played a game similar to this. Don't remember which one though.
But.. The graphics look very nice. I'll think about it.