App description: Massive February update!
Mighty Companions join your cause!
Friends will pave your way to glory!

Arena of War, the first free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons game on mobile, is a thrilling 3D battle role-playing game that takes place in the famous Forgotten Realms. The Sundering, a historic event that will reshape the world and the heavens, is underway and threatens the balance of power between the gods of good and evil. You will be called upon as a champion to fight on behalf of good against the adversaries of evil and help set the balance of power before the Sundering is complete.
Battling alongside your trusted teammates, you will unlock great powers that can be upgraded and combined to your desire. But, beware the arena, it is as dynamic and deadly as the enemies within it.

KEY FEATURES
FREE-TO-PLAY
Quest through the world of the Forgotten Realms
Battle with strategy and skill using touch-based attacks
Bring companions to assist you in battle
Customize your warrior with hundreds of powers that can be upgraded and combined
Battle new adversaries every month for valuable rewards
Invite your friends and wage war on your enemies

Arena of War is a Dungeons & Dragons battle rolelplaying game that is FREE-TO-PLAY! Learn more about the game and the people who make it at:

Facebook.com/ArenaOfWar
Twitter.com/DNDArenaOfWar
www.DNDArenaOfWar.com

Pham's comments:

Gameplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
10-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Why oh why does it have to be Mobage?

Oh well, i love DnD to bits, so i wil have to fold and see up the NZ account. Pfft.

Wait, maybe if i wait a few hours it'll hit worldwide.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-15-2013, 06:08 PM
It's available already on the PH appstore. Im sure it'll be out worldwide in a few hours.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Oh happy day!

Oh right...Mobage. I forgot about that. But it's a D&D game so...damn it!
10-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Have to agree, why Mobage? I know its not developed by them, but still, it'll probably be the same IAP-fest as in all their other games. I hope I'll be proved wrong though..
10-15-2013, 06:17 PM
I've kept my eye on this for a while. Sounds different but fun, and hopefully they had ironed out the problems since they released it on Android first.
10-15-2013, 06:22 PM
How much does this thing cost, or is it freemium?
10-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
How much does this thing cost, or is it freemium?
It's free. About to try it out, will try to leave imps.
10-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Freemium...

Playing it right now. If you know Squids, this has Squid's combat system, but in smaller rooms.

10-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Used the link on TA forum but doesn't find any game on the NZ Store. It keeps to tell me "can't connect to the store"
Any help?
Thanks!