★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I always end up buying good looking platformers as soon as they come out, then within 15 minutes I remember that I really don't enjoy platformers. That being said, everything about this game is sharp.
12-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Completed all Granny levels, yay me.

I achieved endings 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6. Not 4.

12-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post

CONGRATS!

But I had no clue there were multiple endings. =o/

That's so great! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
12-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on icons to discover more about the games!

Mutant Mudds
is a nominee for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
05/12/2012

Do you like to leap into the third dimension with trusty jetpack?

VOTE HERE
- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

Poll close
12-13-2012 at 03:23 PM
12-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Didn't notice this until it was doing well in the GOTW, will have to take a look at some youtube vids, how does this play on the retina ipads? I think I read the controls are moveable. I usually on like ipad platformers if they are moveable, do the controls work well on the ipad? T hanks.

Last edited by Connector; 12-10-2012 at 11:08 PM.
12-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Didn't notice this until it was doing well in the GOTW, will have to take a look at some youtube vids, how does this play on the retina ipads? I think I read the controls are moveable. I usually on like ipad platformers if they are moveable, do the controls work well on the ipad? T hanks.
I know nothing about the controls on iPad, but this is now one of my fav platformers on iOS. I highly recommend.
12-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
I know nothing about the controls on iPad, but this is now one of my fav platformers on iOS. I highly recommend.
+5
12-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I found even the first level (after tutorial) frustrating. I guess I need to stop trying to get all those gem things. I ended up having to replay a portion of it over and over since I didn't reach the checkpoint before dying. LOL. I will try again and this time not try to get all gems.
12-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post

I just completed the first set of hidden levels, and opened the granny levels...

But I checked my achievements and have endings 1,2,3 and 5... I'm guessing 6 will come after completing the granny levels?

Has anyone unlocked the 4th ending?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
12-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I found even the first level (after tutorial) frustrating. I guess I need to stop trying to get all those gem things. I ended up having to replay a portion of it over and over since I didn't reach the checkpoint before dying. LOL. I will try again and this time not try to get all gems.
But getting all the gems is all the fun!