★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Any update on your progress with this?
Actually, I've had to start all over. I ended up giving my iPod to one of my kids for XMAS, and couldn't finish before today....

=o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
12-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Actually, I've had to start all over. I ended up giving my iPod to one of my kids for XMAS, and couldn't finish before today....

=o/
Ok, just did the no grannie/no checkpoint plan (bonus/grannie levels excluded) and came up empty for ending 4.

12-25-2012, 08:11 PM
How the hell do you get Ending 4 and then what are the other 3 missing hidden achievements?
12-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I just can't purchase this game.

Regardless of device used I always get "Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"

I have successfully bought other apps with the account both before and after receiving this message - so it can't be a problem with my account.

Any ideas?
12-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Icade and battery drain

Any word from the developers as to whether they will incorporate icade support? And what's the deal with the terrible battery drain that I've heard about?
12-26-2012, 01:12 PM
I haven't noticed any extra battery drain personally. Sometimes it could be a real problem, or it could be from other apps running in the background.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
01-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Anybody else experiencing crashes? Lately this has been crashing on startup on my 5th gen running iOS 6.0...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchchamp View Post
Edit:
Has anyone confirmed how to get ending 4? And even still that would total 20 of 23 achievements. What would the last three be then? I have Secret Ending 1,2,3,5,6 and that only totals 19 achievements so far. What am I missing? I hate hidden achievements.
I've completed the game (all coins, all levels, all secret levels) and finished all the granny levels (gold doors on all 20 levels), but I'm in the same boat: only 20 of "23" achievements.

Like someone else said, I really dislike hidden achievements. It drives my OCD side nuts ;-)
01-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakfryOne View Post
I was kind of disappointed that there's no iCade support. If any game should have it, it's this one. Hopefully it'll be added in a future update, though.
I dropped an email to devs asking if they have iCade support in their plans. I'll be back to you if/when they will reply. Maybe you should do the same to be more convincing.

Game Center: masvil - feel free to add me telling you are from TA.
Do you need info about HDMI out and iCade to use your iDevice as a real game station? Go there and there and thank Connector and Menneisyys.
01-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Anybody else experiencing crashes? Lately this has been crashing on startup on my 5th gen running iOS 6.0...
Bump...