App description: One part Endless Hopper.
One part Zombie Shooter.
The Crossing Dead will have you constantly coming back for more!
Are you a survivor?

Features
Free-hopping zombies
Awesome weapons and pickups
Fun obstacles
Tons of funny characters
Hilarious character demises
Compete with friends for highest score on Game Center
Share videos or photos of your best moments
Earn rewards and upgrade your items and guns

Welcome to the world's crossy-est zombie apocalypse!
03-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Did this game just come out? I downloaded it thinking it's gonna be an AD riddled freemium garbage pail game.... I was wrong! So far I like it! You move like the chicken in crossy road as expected but you pick up weapons and the zombies wanna eat your face. The IAP is for some extra characters and etc..... There are a ton of characters you can unlock for coins, these are all just for looks though... The characters that so something cost money.... So far I've paid nothing and had tons of fun! You get a loot box and you can also watch an advertisement if you like for more loot, brilliant idea that I'm glad Apple didn't freak about yet! I watch ads in these games because they gave me the option! Then I actually pay attention to the ad too.

This game is good... Ima keep playing it to see if it turns around on me and turns me into a zombie!
03-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post
Did this game just come out? I downloaded it thinking it's gonna be an AD riddled freemium garbage pail game.... I was wrong! So far I like it! You move like the chicken in crossy road as expected but you pick up weapons and the zombies wanna eat your face. The IAP is for some extra characters and etc..... There are a ton of characters you can unlock for coins, these are all just for looks though... The characters that so something cost money.... So far I've paid nothing and had tons of fun! You get a loot box and you can also watch an advertisement if you like for more loot, brilliant idea that I'm glad Apple didn't freak about yet! I watch ads in these games because they gave me the option! Then I actually pay attention to the ad too.

This game is good... Ima keep playing it to see if it turns around on me and turns me into a zombie!
The ad thing is very common in new releases and also available in the original Crossy Road.

It's basically Crossy Road in a Zombie Apocalypse setting with weapons.
03-09-2015, 07:37 PM
I like this, swipe controls could be a little better though.
03-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I like this, swipe controls could be a little better though.
Ditto.