12-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ge0c31t View Post
Could someone confirm the ice cream (cherry poppers) distribution mission works?
Jumped in the van and tried to sound the horn (expecting a jingle and get nothing) so i cant do this mission.
iPhone 5 iOS 6.01 Thanks
There's a button to press to start the missions, I believe it's in the upset right hand corner. I also believe it looks like a steering wheel.
12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
I think that's exactly what they did.
Wow I have never seen that done but I like it!

12-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Wow I have never seen that done but I like it!
Delta updates in ios 6 rock !
Mine is taking longer to install than downloading took
12-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardik96 View Post
Delta updates in ios 6 rock !
Mine is taking longer to install than downloading took
I really appreciate updates of modified files only. As of today, I have only seen two games do this: GTA:VC and Galaxy on Fire 2 HD. I hope the rest of devs of large games take good note of this option.
12-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Well the update kinda made the punch/kick/shoot button disappear. Time to reinstall and having iCloud helps.

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
12-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Well the update kinda made the punch/kick/shoot button disappear. Time to reinstall and having iCloud helps.
It says that the update defaults to 'tap to shoot' you need to go into the options and change it back
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviet View Post
It says that the update defaults to 'tap to shoot' you need to go into the options and change it back
Ahh, I see. Thanks man!

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
12-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Stuttering issue?

Is anyone else experiencing a stuttering issue with some of the radio stations? Once i change the station it goes away but i've also experienced it during the cutscenes when receiving missions? i've been able to close the app and reopen and it fixes but an annoyance nontheless.
12-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhachi View Post
Is anyone else experiencing a stuttering issue with some of the radio stations? Once i change the station it goes away but i've also experienced it during the cutscenes when receiving missions? i've been able to close the app and reopen and it fixes but an annoyance nontheless.
Yes, only happens on iPad 3 for me. It also makes the game lag like hell until I change stations.

iOS gamer since 2.0, PC gamer
Playing: GTA: SA, The Walking Dead Season 2
12-17-2012, 02:39 PM
I get that too sometimes. Switching stations fixes it.