12-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Amazing. Just amazing.

One of my favourite games on the ps2...
12-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
If you don't mind me asking, what did they cut?

DBC
If I remember correctly there was no blood and you couldn't kick people who were on the floor already.
Kinda minor stuff, but anyway.... I just don't like censored art
Got the US version thanks to freemyapps a day later.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me

12-05-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm curious about the "new, precisely tailored firing and targeting options". Dare I hope for free aim (the one thing I kept hoping Gameloft would throw into their GTA clones)? Feel free to crush my dreams.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
If I remember correctly there was no blood and you couldn't kick people who were on the floor already.
Kinda minor stuff, but anyway.... I just don't like censored art
Got the US version thanks to freemyapps a day later.
Thanks for sharing! I guess it's not minor if it changes the experience, right?

Interesting that kicking someone on the floor was cut...

Not a fan of censored art myself...

Anyhoo, thanks again!

DBC

I give up.
12-05-2012, 10:50 AM
So how is the targeting and shooting? Any different to GTA3?
12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
People today are spoiled. They don't realize how groundbreaking these games were when they were first released. They might seem slightly outdated but they were the originals. Sandbox games were modeled after GTA3 and GTA:VC once these came out. Any serious gamer should feel priviledged to have these on a PHONE. It's just crazy. To only be 14 again and witness this...

Last edited by psj3809; 12-05-2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Do not swear, not needed
12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Ok - I never played this, have GTA 3 and not made it through the story. I enjoy cab missions and occasionally advancing the story plot if the difficulty isn't 'cheap' (like you need a walkthrough to know how to succeed). I did get through most of Chinatown Wars on my DS years ago.

Is this game for me?
12-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungarianUrinalCakes View Post
People today are spoiled. They don't realize how groundbreaking these games were when they were first released. They might seem slightly outdated but they were the originals. Sandbox games were modeled after GTA3 and GTA:VC once these came out. Any serious gamer should feel priviledged to have these on a PHONE. It's just crazy. To only be 14 again and witness this...
Well said!

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaya View Post
So how is the targeting and shooting? Any different to GTA3?
Yes, has the combat been improved?
12-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Cheat codes would be awesome