Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
The weapons at the Estate are pretty hard to find at first. They are outside, straight east from where the Infernus spawns. They should be lined up there.

Also, has anyone accidentally forgot their weapons at the Airport? I went there today and found all my good weapons >_>

no i really walked up the whole area and there are no guns. i think this is the same bug that was mentioned with the hymen condo if you get the guns before buying the condo all guns you earned earlier just don't appear. anyone else having this problem?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
And why would a consumer be worried about piracy on his or her own device anyway?
You clearly misunderstood my post. It is the developers who would be worried about piracy not the consumer. Just using common sense, the only thing detering people from upgrading to iOS 6 is the inability to jailbreak (to get apps for free, mostly at least). If you are worried about performance, well, rockstar has updated vice city to perform well on iPod touch 4. Do you see where I am coming from?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
You clearly misunderstood my post. It is the developers who would be worried about piracy not the consumer. Just using common sense, the only thing detering people from upgrading to iOS 6 is the inability to jailbreak (to get apps for free, mostly at least). If you are worried about performance, well, rockstar has updated vice city to perform well on iPod touch 4. Do you see where I am coming from?

I'm jail broken on 5.1.1 I don't use it for cracked apps, I like to be able to tweak my device and run my own homemade apps. The update stopped the blood and lights hack from working(touch 4) trying to figure out where the setting are stored now
Old 01-22-2013, 09:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:

Just using common sense, the only thing detering people from upgrading to iOS 6 is the inability to jailbreak (to get apps for free, mostly at least).

Huh... so that's why I haven't updated? Learn something new every day.

DBC
Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:

This is a far too common misconception. I jailbroke my iPod 4 and iPad 3 to get the tweaks, plain and simple. iOS without a jailbkreak is pretty useless as a productivity device. With jailbreak and iFile+a few other tweaks, it has amazing functionality. Please don't lump all us jailreakers into the pirate category. I guess you'd have to consider every Android owner a pirate as well.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squabs View Post
I'm jail broken on 5.1.1 I don't use it for cracked apps, I like to be able to tweak my device and run my own homemade apps. The update stopped the blood and lights hack from working(touch 4) trying to figure out where the setting are stored now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Huh... so that's why I haven't updated? Learn something new every day.

DBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post

This is a far too common misconception. I jailbroke my iPod 4 and iPad 3 to get the tweaks, plain and simple. iOS without a jailbkreak is pretty useless as a productivity device. With jailbreak and iFile+a few other tweaks, it has amazing functionality. Please don't lump all us jailreakers into the pirate category. I guess you'd have to consider every Android owner a pirate as well.

How about rereading what I wrote? I said mostly, I didn't say all jailbreakers are off to get free apps.
Moreover, jailbreaking isn't attractive nowadays anyway. With newer iOS, the incentive to jailbreak isn't as attractive as it was
Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Lack of a jailbreak is exactly why I'm holding off buying a new device
Old 01-22-2013, 11:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Now now people, how about someone just be nice enough to send me a map showing every location to get weapon? (if one exists) Roaming is fun and all but gunning is a must.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Now now people, how about someone just be nice enough to send me a map showing every location to get weapon? (if one exists) Roaming is fun and all but gunning is a must.
You should get packages, then you get guns at your hideout

Go on GameFAQ's, there's a great map on there showing the locations of them
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
You should get packages, then you get guns at your hideout

Go on GameFAQ's, there's a great map on there showing the locations of them
*facepalm* can't believe I forgot GameFAQ... thanks mate.