★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-05-2012, 08:32 PM
#11
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
Apple probably made them change the description; now everything's "kitties". No comment.

You can tell that I'm bored when I bother to post in a thread like this
12-05-2012, 08:35 PM
#12
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Why did I know you'd wander in here eventually?

Just when I think these "games" can't get any worse... well, you know.

DBC
It's my duty to bump this thread....whoops

12-05-2012, 08:36 PM
#13
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Apple probably made them change the description; now everything's "kitties". No comment.

You can tell that I'm bored when I bother to post in a thread like this
cause you know the description in the thread by Polsen is freaking hilarious. Im at work was on a call reading this and I had to mute it to LOL...i do computer tech support for matcotools
12-05-2012, 08:40 PM
#14
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
cause you know the description in the thread by Polsen is freaking hilarious. Im at work was on a call reading this and I had to mute it to LOL...i do computer tech support for matcotools
Yes it is.

This is classic AppStore right here. Apple throwing a hissy fit over Madfinger's "shitstorm" yet allows this to wander onto the AppStore. And then Vice City and Gangstar 3 get a free pass. Oh, the injustice of it all. Apple is truly arbitrary in its rulings.
12-05-2012, 08:44 PM
#15
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,366
Okay okay time to get serious folks. How is the gameplay?

Cant wait until Sanuku uploads a video of him finger blasting some pussies so we can see if this is worth our time or not.
12-05-2012, 08:45 PM
#16
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Hah, funny how they've allowed the post title to stay as it is....brings lots of wrong images into people's minds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Yes it is.

This is classic AppStore right here. Apple throwing a hissy fit over Madfinger's "shitstorm" yet allows this to wander onto the AppStore. And then Vice City and Gangstar 3 get a free pass. Oh, the injustice of it all. Apple is truly arbitrary in its rulings.
You, my friend, are clearly misinformed. Madfinger already told us the delay had nothing to do with the wording of Shitstorm. Unless you know better....
12-05-2012, 08:48 PM
#17
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Okay okay time to get serious folks. How is the gameplay?

Cant wait until Sanuku uploads a video of him finger blasting some pussies so we can see if this is worth our time or not.
i see what you did there .... GOOD 1
12-05-2012, 08:48 PM
#18
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Okay okay time to get serious folks. How is the gameplay?

Cant wait until Sanuku uploads a video of him finger blasting some pussies so we can see if this is worth our time or not.
Well, wanted to go blast some pussies, and then ads came up!!!

I will not blast pussies with ads!!! So sad...
12-05-2012, 09:36 PM
#19
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,906
So it has to be asked: can you play this with your tongue? Okay, I know, I know, too easy!
12-05-2012, 09:42 PM
#20
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 256
This thread smells like old tuna.