★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Juggle It, become a juggling master as you flick, tap, and swipe your way to victory. Put your skills and reflexes to the test by juggling a wide variety of goodies for as long as you can!

The only rule of Juggle It: No matter what you juggle just make sure it NEVER hits the ground.

Build MASSIVE COMBOS and chains to score millions of points!

Unlock rewards and pets such as the LLAMA or the DUCK.

Collect all 34 Game Center achievements and compete in ONLINE worldwide LEADERBOARDS to prove your prowess to your friends.

With gorgeous 3D graphics, realistic physics, and awesome sound effects, Juggle It will immerse you into the world of a master juggler and strengthen your finger biceps.

IMPORTANT: Juggle It is NOT compatible with any NON-RETINA devices, including the iPhone 3GS and below.

cubegrinder's comments:
Hey Toucharcaders, just tonight, Juggle It was released!

Juggle It is a universal iOS game that has strong emphasis on juggling, llamas, and finger dexterity.

If you are interested in purchasing this game, you can find it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/juggle-it/id551440345?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a quick peek of the game: (HD recommended)

Now train your finger biceps!
Cubegrinder Studios
01-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Hey all, here are a few promo codes if you want to check Juggle It out!
Please let me know when you take one, so I can cross it off the list.

HERLEAN3KNAR
76FJWW7HHHEX
AHAH79X9JYPP
P7F3JTX33WMT
AYTH3AJMARLN

Last edited by cubegrinder; 01-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.
01-10-2013, 07:48 PM
AwEsOmEnEsS in JuGgLiNg!

Took: AYTH3AJMARLN

Thank you! This game is super fun. Sorta reminds me of Fruit Ninja, but with a juggling slant. The graphics of the items is fun and sure sharp. And then the Llama appears!!!!! LOL

Not a complicated game, but a terrific pickup and player! Great job!
01-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar1958 View Post
Took: AYTH3AJMARLN

Thank you! This game is super fun. Sorta reminds me of Fruit Ninja, but with a juggling slant. The graphics of the items is fun and sure sharp. And then the Llama appears!!!!! LOL

Not a complicated game, but a terrific pickup and player! Great job!
Wow! Thanks guys! You and xfighter are the reason I continue to make games. I'm glad you liked it so much.