★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to BATTLELAND!
***Hundreds of hours of exciting game play in single player mode! ***
***Decide your unique strategy and tactics to defeat your enemies! ***
***Fight real players from around the world in arena! ***

1. Challenge global players in Arena. Keep a close watch on your avengers.
2. Start game with 10 classes, 20 roles, 40 skills and 500+ equipments.
3. There are thousands of strategies but none of them is invincible, find your own way out.
4. Different strategies bring different experiments. Change your character any time and try them all out as you want!
5. 250+ hours game play, 46 trails maps, 100+ monsters and amazing animations!
6. Mercenary market offers thousands of choices!
7. Powerful equipment reinforce/reforge system and skill reset system.
8.Challenging Instance Zones in the Trails Tower! Nonstop challenges to the limit!
9.Regular updates, aim forexcellent experience!

Sanuku's comments:

04-20-2012, 07:51 PM
This was the ipad-only Battleland title right? Good to know it's out for the iphone now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-20-2012, 11:58 PM

I played this on the chinese version.

Most awesome rpg game ever. Mix board game with rpg elements.
PVP is good. With coloured name loots & set items.

Highly recommend!

zipping over the cuckoo's nest
04-22-2012, 09:13 PM
How is this?

EDIT: There is a lite version.

Playing: Infinity Blade II, Angry Birds
Favorites: Puzzle Agent, Paladog, Game Dev Story, Lara Croft
Beta Tested: Fara, Monster Trainer, Homerun Battle 2
04-22-2012, 09:20 PM
i keep hearing this game is extremely IAP heavy. Also, this game used to be freemium. Idk if anything has changed, can anyone clarify?
04-22-2012, 09:56 PM
I would love to see a video of this, or some screenshots of in game action... I hate when itunes pages don't show what the actual game looks like.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
04-27-2012, 11:09 AM
I know I am coming to the party late, but I have a question about the skills. I just started and I am playing a ranger at level 7. I have Levin, Bang Blow, Boil Blood, and Curse in that order on my skill bar. When I battle it appears to use no certain order for my skills. I would have thought I would see them go off in the order they are on my skill bar. Is there any way to have the skills fire off in a particular order?
05-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
free now
Free now? Fuc...king

This game, including the in-App purchasing. of $9.99 (order xxxxxxxx). This game is full of hackers, and the software is 1 piece of crap. lot's of people are complaining about the tons of hackers and bugs in this game, and they are not doing anything about it. They plain to put your country flag in front of your name, so you know what country that person if from.... I am seing this as some kind of discrimmination, and forsee a lot of issues with that.

Are you treat customer like this ?http://toucharcade.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2242919

Is this the way you work?

I recommend all of you do not buy this app. It waste of time and money.
The Dev do not care player. They care money only.

Last edited by mensad123; 05-06-2012 at 11:22 PM.